Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer updated with a permanent fix for the issue relating to this game , I was suprised no one contacted me directly about this, Since we got the chat box i started counting on people to report problems directly to me and i dont read all threads when im busy .

Raynonymous

Reaction score
Trainer updated with a permanent fix for the issue relating to this game , I was suprised no one contacted me directly about this, Since we got the chat box i started counting on people to report problems directly to me and i dont read all threads when im busy .
thanks a lot mrantifun!!!! :3

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score

I didn't want to spam the chat box.. sorry lol. Still, I would have donated because you give us what nobody else does. Thanks for the update.

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
Also, I have edited the hotkeys many times, I can't get Infinite Resources to activate.

NeoTech

Reaction score
Thank you very much Inf resource still does not

Last edited:

teiko86

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, i love your work with trainers, anno 2205 especially.
Right now how ever, the Inf resources function in the anno 2205 trainer is unfortunately not working.

I would really appreciate it if this was something you managed to remedy soon.
And once again, THANK YOU for the awesome work.

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
I am guessing there is no way Infinite Resources will work again is there?

Thanks for the updated trainer though.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I am guessing there is no way Infinite Resources will work again is there?

Thanks for the updated trainer though.
Do you have the game on steam or uplay ? ,Do you have any DLC besides the game ? , The current trainer works perfectly fine for me on uplay without any DLCs .

NeoTech

Reaction score
Inf resources still does not have it bought over steam and linked with my uplay account but the previous trainers had always worked only now no longer sorry because of the google translation

BlaF00

Reaction score
Thx for the update....quick response time :)

Trainer works well for me, all features...incl. resources...just with the already mentioned restrictions...

f.e. unlimied resources only works, if player has at least a production of +1
construction material is always at max then, other resources like vitamin drinks need +1 overproduction once, then can be reduced to a single production facility with an overall of -300 Vitamin drinks or more...

and...combat health is a single ship trigger, needs to be used for each ship in each mission....use of repair resets the super health...

but...trainer works, fully...uplay version 1.81, i.e. all DLC's with todays uplay patch...

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
Do you have the game on steam or uplay ? ,Do you have any DLC besides the game ? , The current trainer works perfectly fine for me on uplay without any DLCs .

I bought it on Steam, and I have all DLC's, I bought the Gold Edition. It is also linked with Uplay. Everytime I press f2 for infinite resources or any hotkey I change it to for that option all I get is a windows 10 "noise" like if you press a button to much or you can't do something.

johnnified

Donor
Reaction score
The trainers worked fine up till v1.07 and v1.08, now they don't work at all besides Infinite Fuel and Infinite Support Calls. Nothing else works, maybe you should see if the DLC resources that have been added are causing it not to work.

This will suck with people who have DLC's then.

BlaF00

Reaction score
must be a Steam issue then....as I said, works fine for me...and have all DLC's....but uplay version