Trainer Search

Pr0bl3Ms

Reaction score
I take it this is not working for the newest update, and the windows store version? Not finding my exe

teiko86

Reaction score
updated to 1.2.8.0
Tested Oxygen and Energy, and these still works with the 1.1.2 trainer

likant

Reaction score
the trainer does not recognize the game process when opening it from the xbox (PC) application

Deano3607

Reaction score
Thanks for the update to the trainer but the game isn't recognised when using the Windows Store version of Astroneer.
You can see here in game that the version is supposed to be 1.3.0 on the Windows Store. Perhaps the Steam version isn't at this version yet if it is on 1.2.9?

likant

Reaction score
Thanks for the update to the trainer but the game isn't recognised when using the Windows Store version of Astroneer.
You can see here in game that the version is supposed to be 1.3.0 on the Windows Store. Perhaps the Steam version isn't at this version yet if it is on 1.2.9?
the Windows Store version of Astroneer is a 1.2.9

Deano3607

Reaction score
the Windows Store version of Astroneer is a 1.2.9

Well my original point still stands in that the Windows Store version is unrecognised by the trainer (At least for myself)

Edit: I've realised now messing about with the Windows Store that it didn't update my game to the latest version so I'll give it a try and report back.

Edit 2: Yes, the trainer is still unrecognised with Windows Store version 1.2.9

Last edited:

kobiak

Reaction score
Есть ли способ, которым вы могли бы добавить что-то вроде «No Crafting Requirements», чтобы вы могли сделать танк без титана или новую базовую ветвь без смолы? Это было бы действительно хорошо, так что нам не пришлось бы просто исследовать это. Я хочу сделать космический челнок, чтобы выбраться из этой грязной адской ямы, в которую я порождался. на версию игры v. 1.2.9.