Trainer Search

kanggg

Reaction score
Original .exe is in the game's installation directory.

Iannarrido1

Reaction score
Can "add battleplans", "increased battlefleet/leadership" and "Max Unit level" be added to the list? I just want to field a ton of max level, big ass space aliens on to the battlefield and swarm the enemy down.

AlphaMan1707

Reaction score
CHGdtX6.png

This What It Suppose To Looks Look For.
I Made A Picture Showing It But It Has Yet To Get Moderator approval.

Sky-Breaker

Reaction score
So I can use these and as long as I don't play online it's all good? Or does Steam need to be in offline mode?

1008andre

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes as long as you do not play multiplayer you will be ok. In case you open up the file location on Steam and do not find "battlefleetgothic2.exe" just rename the application (battlefleetgothic2) that is already there to "battlefleetgothic2.exe.bak", then move the file that came with the download to the folder, then exit steam and open it back up again, open the trainer, then run the game from steam or your desktop shortcut. It should work then. for me it shows an error to check instillation but lets me play anyway I'm unsure if it will do that everyone. Now you have a nice day.

Raveni

Reaction score
save editor works, apparently it has been out since the first game? i gave myself BP's and increased leadership and fleet to 9999.. but it'll take a few turns to make a fleet that size but your game may crash from having too many ships on board >;3

John XU

Reaction score
Is it ok that I get a EAC warning every time I launch the game with the trainer?

Vortiboy23

Reaction score
Is there a stable version of the trainer? Recently it keeps crashing after invasions...

silvershadow558

Reaction score
Looks like enemy space fortresses and defense platforms benefit from the infinite health cheat, along with the plasmic medusas and space leviathans. :p

BrendanisSon

Reaction score
Issues I have, Renaming my EXE version that was originally the shipping one to the renamed version causes the one that came in the file to not work.
When I press Mrantifun's EXE it causes this windows script to pop up for a second and goes away but nothing happens.

When I try to not rename the exe and just add the trainer into the folder , I'm able to launch the game but the trainer does not work. Anyone have solutions?

BrendanisSon

Reaction score
Without renaming the trainer and simply uploading the files, Im able to get the cheat script to say "on" but unable to turn them on.