Ezy

Reaction score
It would be great if there are...
Unlimited Troop
Unlimited Skill use
Instant Skill Cool down

silvershadow558

Reaction score
Didn't notice that there was an update. So far the trainer is still working for me (the +5 one) But if you do update the trainer, make sure infi health allows you to damage enemy space stations and gun platforms as well as the medusas and space titans :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Trainer still working , However you have to copy the file "BattlefleetGothic2.exe" provided with the trainer to the game folder .

Aliboy357

Donor
Reaction score
Did you start trainer before the game ? .
I don't think I did but I did a fresh download of the trainer just to be sure AVG hadn't done anything when I was tweaking it's settings.

It did start behaving again before the update today but I'll have to check. Will let you know in the morning since it's almost midnight for me.

Vortiboy23

Reaction score
Ok it doesnt work. I cant start up my game unless its the patched version. Update Trainer ***** pls

GIrness

Reaction score
So it seems that only the +9 version is broken, as far as I can tell the issue might be with the +9 exe? Because while I use the +9 it seems like the exe gets changed as it adopts the usual Gothic armada 2 icon while the +5 does not do this. ofc that's kind of speculation but its just what I've been able to see

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Im having a hard time trying to get this trainer to work. I follwed the instruction but it wont activate. I shall keep trying

Garim

Reaction score
Confirmed that the current +9 trainer does not work in campaigns, does work in battle.
Having the +9 trainer running during campaign causes CTD.

SPUTZLER

Reaction score
Trainer +9 broken since update. Please check. Thank you :-D
Prior to the update it worked fine for me. And yes I uploaded the trainer again and replaced the exe but it does not work.

ACrippledKid

Reaction score
Trainer still works for me, infinite or greater amounts of leadership points in campaigns and fleet size for both skirmish and campaign would be absolutely wonderful.