Trainer Search

Koblerr

Reaction score
The vending machine cheat isn't working i think. oh well, found a cheat table that worked

Last edited:

Jasonxx2qr

Reaction score
Shame I'll never be able to use this trainer. WeMod simply does not work, no matter what work around I try it just does not work. A real shame as I'd love to donate but what's the point if I can never use a trainer from MAF again.
Me neither

xpreemode

Reaction score
Hello, mrantifun . have played awhile now with the new update on trainer but it seem when you use the Super loot rate, The same weapons drop over and over again, and same with other items. so its like its onl 10 diffrent item in the loot table?. any1 know why that could be ?`

I also see the same items all the time

UnrealReality

Reaction score
Worked great for the longest time, but now it suddenly stopped working. Now, whenever I start the trainer an error message saying "Installation has failed" comes up. Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated. I can even send the setup log, if necessary.

Grimm0429

Reaction score
Worked great for the longest time, but now it suddenly stopped working. Now, whenever I start the trainer an error message saying "Installation has failed" comes up. Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated. I can even send the setup log, if necessary.

the wemod version works great

Martintheblade

Reaction score
As some have said, I see the same weapons as well . Ruby's Wrath, Rebel Yell, Trevanator, and the Wagon Wheel to name a few. Every now and then I'll get a few different drops though. I'm still testing it out on bosses as they do seem to drop their exclusives more reliably, but I need to run some more runs on different Mayhem levels.

Last edited:

Eleethal

Reaction score
WeMod version needs an update, the spooky event makes "Better Accuracy" ( CTRL + F9 ) not work.. Looks like the other features seem to work, I haven't tested them all though. Thank you MrAntiFun, you are the MVP!

New version: 1.0.3 CL 2038940

UnrealReality

Reaction score
It actually started working for me again, turns out it was a problem with my internet. I also noticed the Better Accuracy (CTRL + F9) not working. For me it would turn itself off immediately after I activated it. Looking forward to trying the new version, though!

mangekyou80

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the superloot function, when enabled, only drops 5-6 of the same weapon over and over? for instance on mayhem 3 I seem to get a lot of maliwan charge sniper rifles, trevonater shotguns, wagon wheel pistols, and kaos assault rifles, but never anything else?

mangekyou80

Reaction score
Also, for those having issues with wemod not downloading, if your ISP includes "advanced security features" on your home router (I have comcast and they do, and they occasionally turn it back on without your permission) turning this off allowed it to work for me. As a note I'm a cyber security professional and have my own security in place so turning this off didn't leave me at risk. Please do not turn these features off without your own security in place, as it will make it easier for bad actors to access your internal networks.

sausje

Reaction score
doesnt worked on cr*acked borderlands 3. this wemod partnership blows

Just point towards the correct exe and add it, works here. At least, the important options work, stuff like Eridium/keys don't work.

WeMod works just fine, it's a little more hassle but I don't see any issues with it.

Breaksense

Reaction score
Doesn't work on cra*ked version, doesn't even open or activate after pointing to exe. Doesn't detect already running game... Nice looking little app, but otherwise only adds headaches to trainers usage. Good luck, I'm going to search elsewhere for trainers.