Trainer Search

blipadouzi

Reaction score
I just wanted to report that I too am having the issue with the ammo going into negative when using Infinite Ammo.

Also, When I use the Inifinite Health, my health does go up to 1000 as it should and it never depletes... however the enemies also seems to have infinite health too.

Thanks for all the fantastic work you do.

Brazervik

Reaction score
Trainer don't Work on 1.5.0.0
2016_11_28_163600.jpg

Any function don't work.
I exit game, and take screen for you.

Osurse

Reaction score
algo paso y aora no me funciona nada como revierto todo para que vuelva a funcionar?

kuchiyume

Reaction score
Same here with inf health you are unable to kill any ennemies plus the inf ammo doesn't it automatically empty all ammo i had please could you be kind enough to maybe fix the trainer?

FatalisJKR

Reaction score
Please Fix the inf health and ammo. All other cheats are working fine its just the two doesn't work please fix :)

Rargarbler

Reaction score
Infinite health makes enemies invincible and infinite ammo removes all your ammo.

Floowy

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hey MAF :) maybe you can fix the trainer...infinite health isn't interesting but infinite ammo is a nice option ;)

kman305

Reaction score
Hey MAF, this trainer seems to have alot of issues, inf health making enemies have it, no ammo etc, if you could fix this that would be great :)

SarpK7

Reaction score
ı have the 1.500 version and ı c ant activate it help

scurran72

Reaction score
I download the trainer and then it disappears. I have other trainers from you and they work fine.. Any suggestions as to why this one does not show up and stay?