Reaction score
Thanks it works with no problem but you forgot to add the item list to the .zip

Mielo

Reaction score
It works nicely.

My greetings for create this , senpai.

warband

Reaction score
MrAntiFun they updated to 1.10, can you do an update? 1.07 doesn't work anymore.
And note on the bans, you can use these only for offline mode, and don't use the stat changing or souls(But you can still just make 99 Souls of Lost undead for example and keep using those up so you stay "under the radar")
Long story short = If co-oping Use only infinity Items, Spells, Torch, Durability, Weight and Stamina, but for stamina don't over do it with running/attacking(Your co-op partner might just report you)

Edit: If you want to boost your stats without being banned just for example kill 1 Boss, use infinity items on his soul to get more(99, ect..) and use those for "money" for leveling up, and be sure to get some hours in so you don't have a 2 hour old character with max level items..

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Hey, I know this probably isn't a big deal but i am a rather big fan of the Azal's staff. (Massive damage for half use). However the infinite durability is not effecting the item. Again, its not a big deal because I can just use a repair powder or the repair spell before it breaks but i just wondered if there was a way around it. :)

DARK SOULS FAN#1

Reaction score
Update on my post... inf durability just isn't working. I thought it was just my staff =(

Marcelo Poletto

Reaction score
Hey, I know this probably isn't a big deal but i am a rather big fan of the Azal's staff. (Massive damage for half use). However the infinite durability is not effecting the item. Again, its not a big deal because I can just use a repair powder or the repair spell before it breaks but i just wondered if there was a way around it. :)

Yeah, I noticed that too. Even in the 1.07 version the cheat wasn't effecting some weapons, like the Red Iron Twinblade and the Havel's Shield. Again, not a big deal, just wondering if there's a way ...
Also, thx for the update.

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
yeah i am also having trouble with infinite durability. just been buying a ton of repair powder from the blacksmith which is doable. but it would be nice to see it fixed when possible. but not entirely a deal breaker with workarounds existing.

PowerlessLich

Reaction score
Registered to say thanks! Works great, had no problems with it. This trainer gave me a better expirience. Good luck in future works.

alicebay

Reaction score
thank you very much Mrantifuu thank you and thank you:)

tx600

Reaction score
First, thank you very much for the trainer.

Second, the durability option is not working, and to my "luck" this is the only option that i use in the trainer (because i see no fun in using infinite health and stamina, also From still won't fix the durability bug with 60fps so screw them, i'm gonna use infinite durability).

Any chance of looking into this? Only if you have the time.

Thank you very much again and sorry to bother.

Tarrok

Donor
Reaction score
make sure your antivirus/firewall is not blocking the trainer. if it is make an exception for the trainer file, if its windows 7/8 make sure you run it as an administrator. that seemed to fix any problems i had with trainers. im on windowes 7 64bit

DigresiveSin

Reaction score
Does the newest trainer support item codes from dlc? when ever i try it i just get a blank item but it works with all the vanilla items