Trainer Search

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
Well I used the trainer sense the day the game came out and last night I played Co-op and invade other players without issue.
I have given myself at least 1 million souls and have edited all my stats / # of items.
I'm still not soft banned.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is safe in offline mode as mrantifun said!
Make sure to restart the game without the Trainer if you wish to Invade someone.

Last edited:

Voltanigor

Donor
Reaction score
Maybe it is a dumb question but still...
If I go online (to see the messages and check the blood spots for dangerous places, and see others runing around) and only using the unlimited health cheat PVE, not amending anything else - souls or items - and of course turning off the cheat when invaded, do you guys think I might get banned?

Kahleb Puts

Reaction score
Dude id love to use this but im getting some issue where it just refuses to work at all. ive rebound keys yet the only thing that actually works is the "activate trainer" but i cant activate anything else and yes i tried disabling the anti cheat but that didnt work and im also in offline mode

JayDee85

Donor
Reaction score
Haven't tried the latest version of the trainer, but how infinite items worked for me: You've got to have more than 1 of the item in your inventory to begin with, otherwise it will be consumed.

IE: Upgrading a basic weapon to +1 requires 2 titanite shards. You can't do it with just 1. You can do it with 2 of them, however they will be consumed because that is the exact amount require, Andre just eats them. If you have 3 or more it hops up to 99 shards and locks there. If you want sell your items for souls, go the option "sell selected" and round down 1 item from the max. So, instead of using Fading Souls, you could sell them for the same amount you'd get for consuming them, go to granny riding hood and sell selected 98, instead of 99. Boom, you just got 50x98 souls. So you do gotta do some hunting for stones, but you're good on souls.

SleepyWolfie

Reaction score
Maybe it is a dumb question but still...
If I go online (to see the messages and check the blood spots for dangerous places, and see others runing around) and only using the unlimited health cheat PVE, not amending anything else - souls or items - and of course turning off the cheat when invaded, do you guys think I might get banned?
I've been doing that myself, only using the Inf.Durability cheat. And currently have not been banned (24+ hours in). I highly doubt you'll be banned, as long as you don't use inf items or modify your stats (even then it's highly unlikely).

GentlemanGames

Reaction score
Is there any way we could get an item spawner in this?
I don't want to hack for pleasure, I've beaten the game. I just want to make a character to see what kinds of PvP builds I can make without having to sacrifice hours and hours for RNG drops on my main char.

Dekori2319

Reaction score
I have some good news and some bad news ,

Good news is that the game anticheats which was stopping some cheats from working were removed and a new trainer added with super speed cheat and now no cheat should stop working while playing .

Bad news is that the game still scans for cheats so avoid cheating online ,More bad news it that the game is using 2 IDs for single items so an item editor will be harder to make but will still try to make one .

Awesome as always MaF!

SnowBlitz2

Reaction score
My Avast is telling me this trainer is a virus. Should I just temporarily disable it so I can beat the stupid Pointiff?

Fry3211

Reaction score
Ummm.. anyone know about a trainer/hacks for 1.04 yet? ...Might've lost my char. when I updated cuz I went online and my stat's were f***ed up (lvl 125, everything was 99) cuz of the trainer (which i forgot about when i updated) so I had to delete my save and restart.. rip my dumb ass ;D;

jasonkay

Reaction score
So I had received the warning message Afew days ago about deleting my save file due to cheating whatever , ok so I deleted the save file and didn't touch DS3 until today and not I have received a penalty which has resulted in restricted online play... Wtf ? I only played offline and went online once by accident without and stats adjusted apart from items (I'm guessing the 99 Estus flask flagged something) so what does online restrictions actually mean ?

Mbgunsling

Master Donor
Reaction score
Their penalties apply to the account, their broken system will be overthrown on a few days with numerous angry phonecalls

wowmagic1

Reaction score
DONT USE INF. ITEMS IF YOU ARE USING IT ONLINE. YOU WILL BE SOFT BANNED.