Trainer Search

Aimzz1

Reaction score
Does anyone got experience using other functions (than HP and Stamina) offline, like duplicate items/+Souls/Statsmodify and turning later with this char back online without getting banned ?

Tyson

Reaction score
For everyone who wants to get his cheated on Char back online . : YES IT WILL GET YOU BANNED !!!!!

You cheated offline,even with just a few items - BANNED
You cheated offline just so set up some skills - BANNED
You cheated Inf. HP / Stamina offline - 50% BANNED for disabling AC

Basically if you go online with a hacked char,you will be banned shortly !!!

STOP ******* QUESTIONS LIKE:

""Can dis bannme for going online later?!?!""

YES it will get you banned !!!

Just accept that you are not good enough for PvP without cheats and stop trying to use them online. Had a few Hackers in fightclubs,and it destroyed everyones Game !!
Thanks for reading

Aimzz1

Reaction score
For everyone who wants to get his cheated on Char back online . : YES IT WILL GET YOU BANNED !!!!!

You cheated offline,even with just a few items - BANNED
You cheated offline just so set up some skills - BANNED
You cheated Inf. HP / Stamina offline - 50% BANNED for disabling AC

Basically if you go online with a hacked char,you will be banned shortly !!!

STOP ******* QUESTIONS LIKE:

""Can dis bannme for going online later?!?!""

YES it will get you banned !!!

Just accept that you are not good enough for PvP without cheats and stop trying to use them online. Had a few Hackers in fightclubs,and it destroyed everyones Game !!
Thanks for reading
Delete ur account on the cheatforum, when you're raging against cheaters - this is the meaning of this forum.
I hate such idiots. I am switching often between offline and online when I cheated.I'm not banned yet - so your thesis is invalid.

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Well, I'm level 802 ... am I cheating ? :D At least no one will enter my realms ... except for fellow cheaters, I dare challenge people playing this game straight to level 802.
Since we can have multiple Characters, just make 2 Char. One with cheat, one straight.
(If you select New Game, rather than overwrite previous char, the game make new one. Use Load Game to select Char)

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
If you got the invalid data error they now pushed out the ban wave.
Your Invalid Data message now will say something else.

lola1997

Reaction score
So i have a quick question, like many others, i turned off internet, started ds, went in, started trainer, added 70k souls twice (140k) then shut the trainer down, used the souls for absolution and got like 2 levels, now i log in today and i get the message, is it a sure ban if i click accept and log in to play anyways or is it just a warning? 30 hours in so creating a new one would be such a drag...

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
So i have a quick question, like many others, i turned off internet, started ds, went in, started trainer, added 70k souls twice (140k) then shut the trainer down, used the souls for absolution and got like 2 levels, now i log in today and i get the message, is it a sure ban if i click accept and log in to play anyways or is it just a warning? 30 hours in so creating a new one would be such a drag...

hahahaha, yes, it is a sure ban, you should have never added any souls in the first place, that is the easiest thing fromsoftware can detect

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
So I had received the warning message Afew days ago about deleting my save file due to cheating whatever , ok so I deleted the save file and didn't touch DS3 until today and not I have received a penalty which has resulted in restricted online play... Wtf ? I only played offline and went online once by accident without and stats adjusted apart from items (I'm guessing the 99 Estus flask flagged something) so what does online restrictions actually mean ?

It means you'll only be able to play with other cheaters from now on.

HALLOHELLO

Reaction score
Their penalties apply to the account, their broken system will be overthrown on a few days with numerous angry phonecalls
lol, sure it will. And I suppose the majority of players who don't cheat are going to be ok with cheaters and hackers to be allowed to freely play the game again? Not a chance.

xSlacker

Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question, and it has probably been asked but:
Would it be safe to have one character that is hacked and in OFFLINE mode (as in never take him/her online ever),
while you have a second character that is 100% legit for online?

'Cuz I've been thinkin' about buying the game.

Aimzz1

Reaction score
Sorry for the stupid question, and it has probably been asked but:
Would it be safe to have one character that is hacked and in OFFLINE mode (as in never take him/her online ever),
while you have a second character that is 100% legit for online?

'Cuz I've been thinkin' about buying the game.
Just create a second steam account and share your library with it, so you'll be save.

Reaction score
Hey there i don't know if this has been asked before but when I open the game and use the trainer my game crashes always at the same area. I tried both of the trainers but it doesn't work it crashes no matter what. Any suggestions what I should do ?

mmrainey22

Reaction score
No salt here to speak of, only sweet and succulent molasses an a bag of valencia oranges :cool:.
You're the one telling people to "mind their own business" on a public forum on the internet where anyone is able to post.

Also *and, not an.

DeGorro82

Reaction score
They have hidden data of how much souls you gather and your balance, also spending. Even you try to be tricky not adding too much souls, the system detect an impossible action that you have unbalance numbers, therefor the server consider you as a cheater.

ex.
You gather = 1.000.000 souls
You spent = 350.000 souls
In Pocket = 650.000 souls
--> Use cheat, plus 200.000 souls
In Pocket (New) 850.000 souls

Server checking - Total gather = In Pocket + Spent (If balance, check pass. If unbalance, consider cheater)
1.000.000 =/= 350.000 + 850.000 (650.000 default souls + 200.000 cheat souls)

Makivante

Reaction score
Is there a way to lower my level? I accidentally went above what i wanted and need to lower it a little bit now.

Zazaza

Reaction score
Having the problem -- maximum HP set beyond maximum (1400+) after using unlimited health cheat, is there any way to get it back to normal ? I mean with vigor 27 I can have only 1000 HP max, but now it's 1400 (somehow it changes the maximum HP value, instead of just freezing the current, maybe done on purpose to prevent cheating online)
I never used it online, but even if I try getting online now I guess I will get banned because the HP is now way above the level it can get at at current level.