Trainer Search

Vladimirov

Reaction score
Hey bud, unless you got a popup that told you you're being banned, you're probably not in the softban server. What soul level are you? you probably just overleveled.
The second part was not the same no warning .
My friend and I were of the same level , but did not see the signs of each other.
At the same time he saw signs of other players in the same place where I was when turned off password .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The latest version, I have no reason to run any older versions.
Well that depends if you using retail version or Original one that's why I ask you that...

Vladimirov

Reaction score
I do not see signs of other players as they do not see me . On account with a family sharing all right . At the main characters do not have an account .
about the ban had no plates . Has anyone experienced this ?

yellowman

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun. If its possible, on the next update, can you add an option to change characters name?

Test1212

Reaction score
Question that comes to my mind... What about the no steam version of the game? Will it get you banned too since it runs a little different?

yellowman

Reaction score
Question that comes to my mind... What about the no steam version of the game? Will it get you banned too since it runs a little different?

I'm using a family shared account on steam to play dark souls 3 with this trainer. Guess what, no warnings and no softbans. All I have been doing with the trainer is roleplay as Ornstein at Anor Londo invading people.

Kinda shows how messed up the ban system is right now. My normal steam profile (one without all the cheats and stuff) got the warning, and I haven't used any trainer or cheats on it. Yet on this family-shared account I'm using, I have not gotten any warning or softbans. I'm still able to PvP with other players (I don't use the infinite stamina, blue bar, or health. Its more fun that way).

If you guys want to try using trainers online, I suggest doing it on ANOTHER STEAM PROFILE to keep your legit profile safe.

Test1212

Reaction score
Yea I was just wonder because while it does sign into the actual server you can only summon people running the retail version. Using the Revolt Version lol.

BartyG23

Reaction score
Has anyone else got an issue with being able to equip items? I can't use any of the clothing or weapons even though i have the required attributes....

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone else got an issue with being able to equip items? I can't use any of the clothing or weapons even though i have the required attributes....
Does this happens cause of the Trainer?

If not try to find an answer on the right forum, on Steam.

Stauros_Mp

Reaction score
MAKE A ******* TRAINER WITH (NO OWN RISK) CAN YOU? WHEN I START THE GAME ALWAYS CRUSH WITH NO TRAINER OMFG AGAIN THE SAME THING LIKE THE OTHER TRAINERS WITH THE SAVE GAME FIX IT OR DONT UPLOAD TRAINERS

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MAKE A ******* TRAINER WITH (NO OWN RISK) CAN YOU? WHEN I START THE GAME ALWAYS CRUSH WITH NO TRAINER OMFG AGAIN THE SAME THING LIKE THE OTHER TRAINERS WITH THE SAVE GAME FIX IT OR DONT UPLOAD TRAINERS
You better calm down, You use great Trainers and you use them at your own risk...

If you crash without Trainer it's your issue:

• Update your damn GPU Driver...

Last edited:

ADRMX

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun :)
One quick question - How is a progress with adding item swap/editor ?
Thanks in advance:):):)

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
Going to turn on family sharing and make a new character.
Going to use trainer offline and give myself unlimited health / stamina to just power through the main game till I get the NG+.
I'm going to get to lvl 100-115 and sit around there sense that's the meta atm.
Then going to go online without the trainer and see if I say un flagged.

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
I found a very interesting forum post on Reddit earlier today that Might be useful to some people.
https://www.reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4fmjbn/regarding_the_softban_waves/

I found particular interest in the what will not get you banned section. I am not completely sure if its legit but it's interesting non the less.

I think if you go offline and just give yourself health,stamina, and fp to speed run though the game you will be okay. I wouldn't risk giving yourself souls or duping items to lvl yourself faster.

Gunnerang123

Reaction score
I think if you go offline and just give yourself health,stamina, and fp to speed run though the game you will be okay. I wouldn't risk giving yourself souls or duping items to lvl yourself faster.
I've been using inf health, stamina, and fp in offline mode and somehow when i connected online it gave me a warning about invalid game data and told me delete my save file. I don't have the cheat on when i connected online

ImpiousCraft

Super Donor
Reaction score
I've been using inf health, stamina, and fp in offline mode and somehow when i connected online it gave me a warning about invalid game data and told me delete my save file. I don't have the cheat on when i connected online
Did you delete that character? if not did you get soft banned? on top of that you literally gave your self no souls or items? Strictly inf health,stam, and fp?