Trainer Search

Jon Killer

Reaction score
Yeah, trying to set them to a certain value will crash them, not immediatly but less than a minute after it will come up with an unrecoverable crash. It is a beta afterall
I tried that but game still crash. The number changes correctly on the top corner menu, but the granary, stockpile doesn't show any increase and there after game crash.
You shoude change stockpile resources only when trading.

evictoras

Reaction score
Yeah, with your help, guys, i find how to buy all the stuff from the trader. Just modify all my values from the supplies i trade, but not those from my inventory, just the ones in the trading square. After that i buy all the stuff. My mistake was to buy all from him and have not enough warehouses. Huge stock of peas in an empty warehouse and when i wanted to build another one, guess what? No skins. The good part is that i can freeze my knowledge points, as i said before.

evictoras

Reaction score
Damn, i don't know what i used to do but now it crash....

Jon Killer

Reaction score
Yeah, with your help, guys, i find how to buy all the stuff from the trader. Just modify all my values from the supplies i trade, but not those from my inventory, just the ones in the trading square. After that i buy all the stuff. My mistake was to buy all from him and have not enough warehouses. Huge stock of peas in an empty warehouse and when i wanted to build another one, guess what? No skins. The good part is that i can freeze my knowledge points, as i said before.

For a simple Ressource Workaround try this:

1. Wait until the Trader comes.
2. Save the Game before you Click on him!
3. Check if "he" have at least 3x the Ressource u need. - When dont Reload the Game and check again.
4. Search in Cheat Engine (4Byte) for this Ressource.
5. Then change the Value ingame and search again until 1 Result is left in Cheat Engine.
6. Change this to what u need.
7. Trade with him. Tools and Weapons are the Best for Tradevalue.

Note: Dont search for Numbers in your Storage while you trade, Game will crash!

evictoras

Reaction score
For a simple Ressource Workaround try this:

1. Wait until the Trader comes.
2. Save the Game before you Click on him!
3. Check if "he" have at least 3x the Ressource u need. - When dont Reload the Game and check again.
4. Search in Cheat Engine (4Byte) for this Ressource.
5. Then change the Value ingame and search again until 1 Result is left in Cheat Engine.
6. Change this to what u need.
7. Trade with him. Tools and Weapons are the Best for Tradevalue.

Note: Dont search for Numbers in your Storage while you trade, Game will crash!
I don't get it. I can modify his resources but how this will help me?

Balniz

Reaction score
i found a cheat table made by Hieppies in another forum with:
• Activate Cheat
-- Max Health, Stamina, and Morale
-- Max Condition Building & Fuel
-- Instant Mud Refresh at The River or Lake
-- Instant Fish Refresh at The River or Lake
-- Inf. Mineable Amount
-- Inf. Knowledges Point
-- Forever Young

Cheat Table

Last edited:

mrgreco

Reaction score
its a good game, i kept me on it for hours, problum is when i had my pop to 250 i used up all the mats the land offerd, so then i had to cheat just to keep the game going, and yes i understand its a new game, i hope they work on more land resources or bigger trade deals

Jaco123456789

Reaction score
I don't get it. I can modify his resources but how this will help me?
While you are editing the Traders stuff you can make it go up to 600 and it works great. Then you edit your resources you want to trade. Just edit the ones you picked already and is in the trading area.