Trainer Search

one liner

Reaction score
memory editor works well to edit resources during trades.
Only problem is many resources decay over time so giving myself 1000 meat or straw is pointless as it decays before i get to use all of it.
Trainer might be tricky for warehouse resources but maybe easier for trader resources. great game even with cheats.

Last edited:

darko20

Reaction score
is there anyway to edit the save file

you can but probably don't want to. The sav is just a big gzip xml file. You need to use gzip to re-gzip it. 7zip doesn't seem to work to re-pack it but normal gzip works fine.

Ikbalgeral

Reaction score
memory editor works well to edit resources during trades.
Only problem is many resources decay over time so giving myself 1000 meat or straw is pointless as it decays before i get to use all of it.
Trainer might be tricky for warehouse resources but maybe easier for trader resources. great game even with cheats.
sir, can tou tell me how to do memory editor? All i do is change value of trader with cheat engine. When i reach neolithic it always crash.
"Cannor find item to destroy: _ _ _"

Ikbalgeral

Reaction score
How to not get "Cannot Find Item To Destroy: item" when trade. In neolithic i always got that massage...

Ikbalgeral

Reaction score
When i trade, my game crash. "Cannot Find Item To Destroy: item" when trade. In neolithic i always got that massage...
how to avoid this? Im in love with this game