Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
actually you know the tick marks when you activate it?that doesan't show up
Start game first and in main menu start the trainer ,Activate the trainer by pressing F1 ,If it turns red and box checked on the trainer window that means it works with your game version , If it doesn't that means you have a different version than the one which the trainer was made on .

chris

Donor
Reaction score
actually you know the tick marks when you activate it?that doesan't show up
which is why im saying, you said the trainer shows game is on, but you cant tick the options, its due to version incompatibility, you're not using the right version of your fake version of the game

Skipper101

Reaction score
which is why im saying, you said the trainer shows game is on, but you cant tick the options, its due to version incompatibility, you're not using the right version of your fake version of the game
im not lying,some cheats can be activated sometimes but SOME ONLY!!SOME!not always is can be activated

chris

Donor
Reaction score
im not lying,some cheats can be activated sometimes but SOME ONLY!!SOME!not always is can be activated
so it works partially when before you mentioned it doesnt work at all? :eek:

MariRomanov

Reaction score
I just tested this since I wanted to replay the game the only cheats that will activate for me are

F5: Inf Flashlight
F8: Inf Items
F9: Inf Durability
F11: No Recoil

I've tried running the game first then the trainer as well as running both the game and trainer as admin and get the same results.

P.s. I'd also like to point out that this specific trainer doesn't use the F1 key to activate the trainer, F1 is the activation key for Inf Health.

Last edited:

theprodigy

Reaction score
i have exactly the same problem as the user above. only the mentioned cheats activate, no others

its annoying because im stuck on the game and keep dying. just need a bit o infinite health goodness

RavieCharles

Reaction score
This doesn't seem to be working? I have version 1.3.0 on steam and it says the game is on. But, when I hit a hotkey, I hear nothing and nothing happens? Honestly, kind of frustrating since I've gone through like, six trainers already.

ChuckFinley2015

Reaction score
thanks, yeah, now when i run it it just makes a ping noise but nothing happens, running steam version on windows 8.1

slim313

Reaction score
i can only activate F5 F8 F9 F11 nothing else activates please help

ramajatayu

Reaction score
Help
  1. Inf.Health - Not Worked
  2. Inf.Stamina - Not Worked
  3. Inf.Cash- - Not Worked
  4. Inf.Ammo - Not Worked
  5. Inf.FlashLight - Worked
  6. Inf.Fury - - Not Worked