Trainer Search

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Please make an updated trainer for this game, version is v0.8.1.42 from 3.dm, thank you

Last edited:

XandIcar

Reaction score
I used and tested this version: Dead State V0.8.1.3937 Trainer +6 with game version 0.8.1.4218.

It still works as shown in the Vid for inventory items, skill and stat (others I didn't test). Only problem is it causes crashes after changes have been done on loading a save file, goal opening and on entering the shelter.

I did the test with goal related items and none goal related items. If you change or add goal related items you get a crash on opening the goals, on entering the shelter and on load of a save file. If you change none goal related items it let you open goals, but crashes on entering the shelter and on load of a save file.

Changing skills and stat is still possible, but also a load of a save file causes a crash. If you change the stat's inside the shelter and do a save and load it gives a crash. If you do this outside the shelter (other location) it let you save and load, but crashes on opening goals. If you change the skills inside the shelter it lets you open goals, but crashes on load of a save after this change was made.

It seems as if there is a something checked on loading of a save and on entering the shelter.

Hopes this helps if and when you look at this trainer.

Thx :D

Kembung

Reaction score
The game is rather awesome !!! But wanna play another new character with the trainer. Will be waiting for a new updated trainer. THANKS Antifun !!

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Oups ! I can't take trainer than a part o_O It's partial trainer and i dont' use. Why ? Bug ?

capo

Reaction score
yess it's same version and the trainer detect the game .when j 'key press F1 there is a windows error song

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yess it's same version and the trainer detect the game .when j 'key press F1 there is a windows error song
Well i already removed the game so i will check it out again tomorrow , Please make sure you started the game first then the trainer just to be sure .

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Sorry, M. AntiFun, but i can't download the trainer 0.8.1.4218 ... What's happened ? That was good for the other trainer Dead State...

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I confirm that the trainer isn't working, The trainer detect the game, but F1 doesn't work, i get indeed an error

I tried both ways, ''First start the game, and then the trainer'' '' first start the trainer and start the game'' none of it is working
I even start the game and trainer with Administrator rights

Cinel

Reaction score
.. The trainer detect the game, but F1 doesn't work, i get indeed an error ..
I know this may sound weird, but, do you use same game version as the trainer is?
Trainer detects game name by the executable, not by the version. Rarely are the games that working with other version of the trainers.
Always is good to use same version. I don't have this game, can't test, but i can only suggest.
Some games show their versions when game started. Other games show their versions at the Detail tab on properties of executable. Other games show no version, not in game, not in details. Is good to know where you get the game, to know and the version of the game.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Is it a possible problem of antivirus if the other trainers "dead state" are downloadables ? (I am French, scuse me ;)...

Cinel

Reaction score
I have the same version as the trainer, 0.8.1.4218
Then, i am out of ideas. If other users saying is working, may be something from your computer (software, not hardware).
Is it a possible problem of antivirus if the other trainers "dead state" are downloadables ? (I am French, scuse me ;)...
Your english is fine ;)
I did a video with an AntiVirus that i discovered, that is also free forever, and the lightest and faster, that never detect as big brands (norton for example, detecting almost all executables as being infected, and remove them without a warn). Name of the antivirus (that also have Avira cloud) is; Baidu Antivirus.
Here's the topic with video: http://mrantifun.net/index.php?threads/antivirus-to-download-use-maf-trainers.1737/#post-13547

Probably we need here a topic about security, where users to post anything about Antivirus, Firewall, Antimalware, and so on. Also what is recommended by the users, with information, links, and pictures. :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just checked the game for the 3rd time , Here is a picture.
ha.png