Trainer Search

martinmiller

Reaction score
guys i have a big problem...after i leave from the coyoye base i finish the gasoline from the car (but i have in my backpack 2 galons) and it says that i must continue on foot ...and i cant get back to the base in time (midnight) soo i die!
my question to yoi is: can i refuel my car on the way?thx

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr AtiFun;) can you verify the F6 key and the increase of the state of mind (who seems not to walk) as well as to find a trick to block or to slow down the time when one browses the card? Thank you for advance!

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr AntiFun, I found a Chinese trainer ( :confused:!) by XiaoXing that, if I translated well..., permits to teleport itself/themselves by choice on a place, to kill in a stroke and to freeze the time on the card.
There are 16 possibilities in everything of which some of which I am not sure :(.
You can add us that on your trainer ?:cool:
Thanks !

Adoniis

Reaction score
If you could possibly update for v0.8.1.4283, when you have time, I'd really appreciate it.

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
If it can reassure you, the old trainer step also with this patch (except F6 as before...).

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Help please, Mr. AntiFun !
Yhe trainer doesn't function it anymore since the update of the game.
It had operated until Friday September 26 and since more nothing.
Even the F1 key doesn't answer anymore... :(

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
It happens to me a bizarre thing... I have been obliged to reinstall the trainer so that it functions...
But the version 8.1.4218 functions nevertheless with the Beta!
Thank you Mr. AntiFun :)

ps : all touch are OK but no the F6...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
It happens to me a bizarre thing... I have been obliged to reinstall the trainer so that it functions...

ps : all touch are OK but no the F6...

Notice:
First select an item from inventory then click it then you can change its id to change it to another item or change its amount , Items ID list is included with the trainer .

v/v

Donor
Reaction score
Dead State V0.8.1.4218 Trainer no longer works

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
There was a new Beta version yesterday. I don't know if the trainer of M. AntiFun functions again with these modifications of the game.
I had to already have uninstalled/installed my trainer so that it functions again with the previous Beta...
Would it well be to add (is this possible ?) the functions 'time blocked" on the map and "no limit of weight" for the transportation of objects.
Mr. AntiFun, can we help us ? ;)

Adoniis

Reaction score
There was a new Beta version yesterday. I don't know if the trainer of M. AntiFun functions again with these modifications of the game.
I had to already have uninstalled/installed my trainer so that it functions again with the previous Beta...
Would it well be to add (is this possible ?) the functions 'time blocked" on the map and "no limit of weight" for the transportation of objects.
Mr. AntiFun, can we help us ? ;)

No, the trainer no longer functions.

parikshit chauk

Reaction score