Trainer Search

darkelixir

Reaction score
the trainer for the last version doesen't work for me i got 0.8.1.4218

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello Mr. AntiFun, the last trainer is OK for me :) but I found the bug in the 3 trainers Dead State: it is necessary to start in a place while being on her guards (with key Space) otherwise F2 and F3 don't walk. But, at the same time, the enemies are a lot more resistant and only die after one hit them more than 20 times over! Would it well be that F2 and F3 only start when one falls on enemies and that the codes don't make them stronger, no?
A "kill in one hit" would be cool, also. :D
Thanks for all !!!

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Please, why doesn't F6 ignite and makes turn te trainer for nothing?

martinmiller

Reaction score
sorry but i still cant activate the trainer !i turned off my anti virus ( avast )also and still no results!
please tell me what to do!
Best regards!

hunter_ss

Reaction score
у меня все работает нормально...единственное что при нажатой F2 иногда зомби бессмертные ))))

Cinel

Reaction score
ruschi_paruschi.jpg

у меня все работает нормально...единственное что при нажатой F2 иногда зомби бессмертные ))))
So is working for others, and for others not. Others have different errors.
PS: hunter_ss , what's with these people from RU that always using Russian language, even they know and English? We know that RU is strong, but we use English only here ;)
sorry but i still cant activate the trainer !i turned off my anti virus ( avast )also and still no results!
please tell me what to do!
Try to download again the trainer, with AntiVirus off. If you have option into your AntiVirus to exclude the file, that would be nice. Avast & AVG, these two AntiVirus company, always have more false positive than any other AV's.

hunter_ss

Reaction score
извините если кого обидел но я правда не знаю английского ((хотя и учил в школе но это было 30 лет назад ..... а в игру играю с переводчиком от гугл.....и если может кто подсказать есть где перевод хотя бы основных диалогов на русский ?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I'm downloading the trainer again, and see of its working. I have windows 8.1 and only Windows defender(Microsoft security essantials)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
I tried it again, i can press what i want click F1 the game doesn't activate, the other options doesn''t work either, i must say that i using the 3d.m version

Look

p2mB9k5.jpg

Last edited:

Punisher570

Reaction score
The trainer does work, The only fall-back with it is the infinite health cheat also stop's looters from dying too, Which is certainly a problem.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I tried it again, i can press what i want click F1 the game doesn't activate, the other options doesn''t work either, i must say that i using the 3d.m version

Look

p2mB9k5.jpg

the trainer was made on a steam version =) try to get your game updated to the same Version as the trainer version? =)

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
The game itself is the same version as the trainer, 0.8.1.4218, so you say that the trainer only work for the steam release, every trainer that i downloaded from this site working all perfectly

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score

Look

p2mB9k5.jpg
try to activate when you are in game world(playing) then press alt-tab,open trainer->activate trainer(if appears red it means its activated) then activate hotkeys

Theprivate8

Reaction score
I've done all i could No Trainer version works for me on dead state 0.1.8.4218 well that's boring...

anyways IF IT matters i am also using the 3 DM version with this gameversion 0.8.1.4218 , i've tried Literally everything mentioned here in the topics i guess it just hates me and my computer then :(

and now i am extremely sad :( Becuase it works for the older version of the game 0.8.1.39...something with the same 3 DM From piratebay but not the newer damn!:(

sorry for Bad grammar & spellings Iam from sweden so anyways.. Mrantifun thanks for doing a awesome job with your trainers as always but i just can't get it to work :( well thats all for now Bye:cool:

xXRendanXx

Reaction score
Well I've tried it and there are a couple of problems I've run into.

1. Infinite Health and AP seem to be a bit buggy. They will work perfectly in the first area but will act up in other areas, specifically when you encounter human enemies. During a human encounter the enemies will gain the infinite HP and AP instead.

2. The Infinite Morale does not seem to activate.

Other than those issues it seems to work. I especially like the item editor.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
Finally, i downloaded the game again but this time on my own computer, now the trainer will activate, inf morale isn't working, the other options are fine so far,

I notice that inf turns is working but when all the zombie's and looters are dead you stay in combat mode, after you turn inf turns off the game returns to normal mode

Last edited: