Trainer Search

lee_terry_jr

Reaction score
Its such a pain to do a search with memory editor every time I wanna play (finding pointers is to difficult for me so I have to do search every time). Anyway for those who do not know ctrl + click will allow you to give someone/something part of a stack (seperate a stack). This is useful because you can put needed items (parts, jerky/food, gas, etc.) into a hiding place near the shelter (I put it at human campsite in the bag near the water) and that will allow you to dupe them whenever you want/need to (just remember to put 1 back after you take and dupe it). However if you put so much on you that your character is past there weight limit it may crash the game when you go back to shelter (does for me).

Pete Mauret

Super Donor
Reaction score
Hello, Mr. AntiFun. If you achieve an ultimate trainer for Dead State, can attribute the possibility to increase the points of expertise (mechanical, medicine...) of all characters?
For the rest, what you already accomplished in the other trainers is sufficient, in my opinion.
Thank you for advance.

hagamablabla

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using the 1.00 version of the game. For the first mission in the game the health and AP work, but after that it only affects the enemies and not me. Am I doing something wrong?

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
i got tw0 questions in mind.

i've found morale, food, antibiotics and gas values and made them 9999. the result is i'm so free to wander around the map.

but the timer countdown on the map and weight limit.... Do we a chance ha*cking of those?

One last thing, everyone is immortal with health cheat. version 1.01

lee_terry_jr

Reaction score
just give yourself silenced weapons and infinite move points. then clear the level in 1 turn. Have you ever thought of throw weapons when you have infinite amount? I personally spam em if i have infinite.

Glaukim

Reaction score
Well, you can use console commands to lvl main char, but I have not figured out yet about how to add skill/stat points to sub characters. There is a thread on Dead State forum about console comands, so you can find them there.
http://www.irontowerstudio.com/forum/index.php/topic,5563.0.html
Here it is.

great, thanks!
icon_smile.gif

ShadeO

Reaction score
Dead state trainer is not working anymore its still dead state 1.0.0

don6

Reaction score
May I ask how to use the item option? it always says script error string item expected near... something like that

EDIT: Nevermind just watched the video... I feel ashamed forgive me of my ignorance

Last edited:

tor2k9

Reaction score
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Dead State\ZRPG.exe" -console

addItem(203, 500) gives 500 shells 762
shelterChangeResource(morale, 9999)
addItem(701, 100) gives 100 parts
addItem(800, 100) gives 100 gaz

Last edited:

Gothikus

Reaction score
hey hey, Mr.antifun :)

a update to the next version of the game would be very appreciated.
please continue the good work!

Greetzzz

WinterSoldier20

Reaction score
hey can you make a trainer for the version 1.0.0.134? please i need a trainer for this version, thank you.:)

Last edited:

Radec

Reaction score
Hmm,the trainer did worked.

UNFORTUNATELY:

Unlimited HP cheat also effect enemies,which is very bad..