Trainer Search

Butternubbs

Reaction score
First off, let me say thank you for the free trainer, you're the best!!!:D
Second I've started my :eek:4th play through and then turned on the trainer (ver. 1.03 +15) and put the Xp gain on...does it work after the prologue because I'm seeing no changes. Was I suppose to turn it on first then start the game?
Sorry if I've passed the solution on this thread but I didn't feel like reading through 64 pages of mostly arguing and other bugs. LOL.:rolleyes:
THANK YOU AGAIN!!!
;)

leonheart

Reaction score
the ability didnt work on trainer v 1.03 but try using trainer v 1.01 it will work.

leonheart

Reaction score
hey about inquisition trainer, how to use that? should i put 3 to get 3 perks? or 3 to level 3? thanks

leonheart

Reaction score
I seem to be having a problem. When I hit F1 the trainer doesn't activate. All the other keys appear to work.
The money and the ability points don't work. Those are the only ones I've tried.

I'm running v1.03+15. I disabled my antimalware bytes and avast to confirm that wasn't the problem. And I followed your billeted items in the original post.

the ability didnt work on trainer v 1.03 but try using trainer v 1.01 it will work.

Reactions: 4Me

djgirl161

Reaction score
I'm a stranger here, but I can't thank you enough for this wonderful cheat. You should give yourself a pat on the back because this is really wonderful.

Kevin Mendoza

Reaction score
Can anyone Help me figure out how to lower Weapon fragment quantity or fix the problem you get when you try to turn in the items at the Research Table. any help would be awesome.

WeddedSeal

Reaction score
Can anyone Help me figure out how to lower Weapon fragment quantity or fix the problem you get when you try to turn in the items at the Research Table. any help would be awesome.
Haven't found out a fix either (even tried CE, but as I said before the items aren't selectable so there is no way to get the value), i re-did 8 hours of gameplay because it had corrupted the save :p (but then again MrA did say that there was a chance of save corrupting so :eek:) . I recommend not using the f10 and using the f4 trick at the same time, as it's what triggered the bug for me...

djgirl161

Reaction score
Is anyone have problem with the Max crafting button. Sometimes it turns on and sometimes it doesnt. I tried each version, its the only one I actually might use. All the other cheats works except for that one lol:(

Also, can someone tell me how the mega exp work. I feel like its not changing.

Last edited:

personatan222

Reaction score
Please fix dragon age trainer, when the player picks reaver specialization and the trainer's unlimited health is activated the player does only 1 damage, i tried closing the game, changing weapons and nothing would work please fix this bcuz i love the reaver skill tree

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
There is a console (after pressing Tilde Button "~"), but there are only options to improve/hack/change resolution, textures etc.
DAI was built on Frostbite engine, and there's no way to cheat in this one. It's a shame, because there is no way to build mods for this game either.
Not entirely true on the mods part. Take a gander over at NEXUS and mods are starting to appear. Mostly just textures for the moment, but word is that they are working on an SDK to be released to allow for some "limited" modding by people. Of course they want allow complete modding, because that would hit the developers and publishers pocket book in regards to future DLC.

Lorgren

Reaction score
Please fix dragon age trainer, when the player picks reaver specialization and the trainer's unlimited health is activated the player does only 1 damage, i tried closing the game, changing weapons and nothing would work please fix this bcuz i love the reaver skill tree

This is game mechanic issue and not specific to the trainer, this feature doesn't work with ANY trainer if you use unlimited health or god mode. Ability does more damage based on how much damage you have sustained, but if you sustain no damage then you get no damage bonus either. If you want to use that skill then you have to turn off the unlimited health option.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
This is game mechanic issue and not specific to the trainer, this feature doesn't work with ANY trainer if you use unlimited health or god mode. Ability does more damage based on how much damage you have sustained, but if you sustain no damage then you get no damage bonus either. If you want to use that skill then you have to turn off the unlimited health option.
I think it would work fine if you use the fast kill option tho.

jim coop

Reaction score
i know this has been mentioned a few times by others about the creature research CTD that happens with F4 activated, and the solution was ro disable F4 and delete and extra stacks of the item so you only have 99 or fewer for the one item. but i'm having issues with getting rid of the extra stacks, it wont let me go into the inventory and delete them there and when i go to a vendor to sell them they aren't listed in the valuables section, but i've discovered that they are still registered in that section of the sale menu as when i bought a few things and then selected "sell all" (when i didn't have anything in there at the time) i got a hole heap of money.

can anyone offer any assistance?

thanks

Lorgren

Reaction score
i know this has been mentioned a few times by others about the creature research CTD that happens with F4 activated, and the solution was ro disable F4 and delete and extra stacks of the item so you only have 99 or fewer for the one item. but i'm having issues with getting rid of the extra stacks, it wont let me go into the inventory and delete them there and when i go to a vendor to sell them they aren't listed in the valuables section, but i've discovered that they are still registered in that section of the sale menu as when i bought a few things and then selected "sell all" (when i didn't have anything in there at the time) i got a hole heap of money.

can anyone offer any assistance?

thanks

Those items not showing up in valuables list is not a trainer issue, it's the game function. That change seems to have gone live with the last patch and I assume it was done because all research items used to go into junk section (or "Valuables") by default and people used to sell them off to vendors before they managed to turn them in. Thus, most likely, there were complaints about it on official forums and BW changed this. Now the research items go to... well, hell knows where they go as I can't find them anywhere in my inventory either. At least I'm not selling them to the vendors by accident. As for "Sell All" giving bunch of cash and showing a whole heap of items on vendor, then that's the F4 option - you sell a single item, get cash and that single item is turned into stack in your inventory. You sell again and this time you're selling a whole stack, while getting another stack in your inventory. It's an "easy way" to make money like this, just click "Sell All" few times.

All I can suggest is do not use "Max crafting items" option (F10), instead use "Infinite potions" option (F4) when you get materials. This way you will never lose any material you gather and you can always sell that single or couple of items to vendor to get a full stack back. When turning in research items, make sure that the option(s) are turned off.