Trainer Search

asdqweasdqwe

Reaction score
Using v1.07,everything works except for Influence cheat,i already got Influence but the cheat doesn't add.

gggttg12

Reaction score
i cannotpress any keys, all i get is bing bing bing, super damage sometimes works, cant use any of em otherwise though :S

edit: infact even older trainers just dont work sometimes, even though they may have previously, v1.01 seemed to be the only one that lets inf money work, and set power etc, but has trouble letting F10 and F11 work

gggttg12

Reaction score
Thanks for the Update, it works great ;)

have you had any trouble with them at all? im not sure if its my system or something, i run them with admin, installed fine, but i just get some that wont activate at all

Alvinizky

Reaction score
some of cheat cannot be activated sir, idk why or this is because conflict with the control in game? im using v1.01 and v1.07 and the problem are same, some cheat cannot be activated

bigman123

Reaction score
i cannotpress any keys, all i get is bing bing bing, super damage sometimes works, cant use any of em otherwise though :S

edit: infact even older trainers just dont work sometimes, even though they may have previously, v1.01 seemed to be the only one that lets inf money work, and set power etc, but has trouble letting F10 and F11 work
same for me

Reaction score
I have one request if it's possible, it's a bit nitpicky.
I think the Super Damage is a bit overkill especially if you're hunting for dragons as it can basically 1HKO dragons.
And without Super Damage on it's a bit of a chore trying to kill them on Nightmare difficulty.
I was hoping we could get something in between like 100% Crit chance or something so that while not being overkill it's not tedious either.

Also some sort of super speed option would be a nice addition too given how huge the game is, even when using mounts it's ridiculously huge to explore! :)

ojongonole

Reaction score
@OP
option -> set money, in your new trainer doesnt work for DAI v1.7 by origin.... why?? :(

Severent

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the crafting materials cheat to work for master work materials, that is the only thing it doesnt work for though.

xun468

Reaction score
I cant download the latest version of the trainer, getting a connection has been reset message.

Chashmodai

Master Donor
Reaction score
I cant download the latest version of the trainer, getting a connection has been reset message.
Try turning your antivirus off while downloading. Sometimes, AVs thinks that trainers are viruses.

Hyenaelf

Reaction score
I cant seem to get the crafting materials cheat to work for master work materials, that is the only thing it doesnt work for though.
Masterwork materials seem to be connected to the Inf Health Potions cheat. Press F4, then sell 1 of you Masterwork materials...it should work.

Sahugani

Reaction score
Infinite crafting materials doesn't seem to work for Masterwork materials. Other than that awesome trainer. :)