Trainer Search

Marlaine

Reaction score
Edit: Okay apparently it's not working with this update, however if this could be updated that would be awesome

Right, the game's exe is now 1.0.10.7478

An update would be awesome and very appreciated.

Lazybox

Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get the appearance of the armor you get with the trainer? It seem that you only get the stats but not the appearance of the armor
unequip the item give the item to your pawn then back to your main character the item appearance should change after that

KillerX629

Reaction score
thanks a lot for the trainer!

only thing i cant use is infinite items. only thing i would ask for is if you could put a quantity on the item id changer, trying to get 99 wyrmking ring's is kinda complicated without it.

xfoopanda

Reaction score
the Set* commands don't seem to work. Maybe im just dumb but how do i get it working?

junsui

Reaction score
Could you add a max vocation rank cheat? I want to level up normally but I want my vocation fully ranked up for the augment

Shebull

Reaction score
1. Open inv screen (i)
2. Click on an item, it should give you the option to use give or discard. (Make sure its unequipped)
3. Change the item id in the editor. (Make sure the trainer is active)
4. After that, go to your pawn's inv and back and you should see the item has changed.
5. Then give the item to a pawn, and give it back to your main character.

The item should be in the right menu and be able to be used as intended.

you also have to activate the trainer on main menu for this to work too.

Otherwise this works a charm. Thanks MAF for the awesome trainer and Snowshadow for the advice!

Grue

Reaction score
Honestly the only thing I miss is a way to level vocations quickly. When you're ranking up vocations you don't want to gain any experience - this causes you to gain stats in vocations you might not want. So for example, I want my assassin to use the articulacy augment from sorcerer. Normally that's a three hour grindfest, constantly checking if I'm about to level up to temporarily change to assassin... Anyway, I suppose I can just use a stat builder and this trainer to change the stats to the right values. Still, it'd be nice if you could make a vocation cheat.

pulot2

Reaction score
Mr AntiFun your trainer just make this game super awesome with those stat set mode, now even after starting new game plus the fun is still there.. after lvl 200 reset those stat and it will be hard game again and again and again that what make your trainer the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr AntiFun... you make me cry every time i use your trainer.. you are super awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love you.. and thank you:)

WalrusRider

Reaction score
This is an amazing trainer. I have a few suggestions for the next version.

-Change the default hotkeys of the trainer from F1, F2, F3 to the numpad numbers. In Dragon's Dogma F1, F2, and F3 are bound to pawn commands by default. Commanding your pawns to GO turns the trainer on and off. You can change the hotkeys in the trainer, but you have to do this each time you open the trainer.
-The max enchantment works great, but it is overpowered early on. I am one of those players who does not want to remove all challenge from the game. I just want to remove the tedium of acquiring and dealing with enchanting components. I would love an option that enchants all gear to a lesser extent - like a 3 star or dragonforged option. That way you could 3 star your equipment when playing the normal game and only max it out when you're deep into BBI.

WalrusRider

Reaction score
Unfortunately it seems most functionalities of the trainer aren't working at the moment.

The set function still works for me, but I have been playing offline. Has there been a recent update in the game that makes the trainer not work?

forcjum

Reaction score
Am i dumb or everyone got problems with Item ID editor? I opened my inventory (wanted to change Ironclad Staff) to something else and in set item ID i putted 787 as for most OP staff in the game and i don't have it >.> amd i doing it wrong? cause i tried to put the whole item ID like this itemID= 787 and it's not working .

Hatsuho

Reaction score
Am i dumb or everyone got problems with Item ID editor? I opened my inventory (wanted to change Ironclad Staff) to something else and in set item ID i putted 787 as for most OP staff in the game and i don't have it >.> amd i doing it wrong? cause i tried to put the whole item ID like this itemID= 787 and it's not working .

Keyboard/Mouse
1. open Inventory with I (Make sure it's not Equipment inventory)
2. Select the item you want to change. (click on item, wait till it shows "Use Give Combine, Discard" very important you only have 1 of the item you want to exchange or it'll change all of them.
3. Alt tab to Trainer, where it says change item ID. Type in 787. the press "apply"
4. Alt tab back into game. the item should change to the item you want.
5. Give the item to your Pawn.
6. Go to equipment page (esc, then equipment)
7. Equip item on your pawn.
8. Un-equip item from pawn and give it back to your own character.

Volia you're done.

Geckglow

Donor
Reaction score
Mr Antifun, thanks for all you do. Any chance we could get an update to this trainer?

El Barto

Reaction score
Sometimes, It's not recognized. I've seen this message, 'Game is Off'. what am I gonna do? plz :(

Azraekan

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen V1.00 Trainer +13
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen V1.00 Trainer +17
Dragon Dogma Dark Arisen V1.28.2016 Trainer +17

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Party Health
  3. Inf.Stamina
  4. Mega Exp
  5. Inf.Items
  6. Inf.Weight
  7. Max Equipment Enhancement
  8. Always Morning
  9. Always Night
  10. Set Gold
  11. Set RC
  12. Set Discipline
  13. Set Strength
  14. Set Defenses
  15. Set Magick
  16. Set Magick Defenses
  17. Edit Selected Item ID

Notice:
  • To Open Editor click on Game Editor Button on Trainer
  • Click on Show Items ID List to show the id list ,Open inventory then click on an item then write down the new item you want to replace the current item with then click Set Item ID
  • For Equipment Enhancement cheat to take effect press ESC then go to Equipment and all the equipment you wearing will get max enhancement
  • You can't use both Always Morning and Always Night cheats together , If both are on It will set to morning so if you want to set it to night time deactivate morning if it is activated then activate Always Night
  • For Weight cheat you should use an item or pick up an item after activating the cheat to get its effect
  • For Set * Cheats click on Editor button on the trainer , For Gold , RC ,Discipline cheats open inventory after activating the trainer then you will be able to use the Set Gold ,Set RC and Set Discipline cheats
  • For Set Strength ,Set Defenses ,Set Magick or Set Magick Defenses first go to Status then switch to the Character you want to edit the stats for then switch once to Offenses tab or anything else then you can set the stats , If you want to do another character then switch to it then switch to another Tab then use the Set Strength ,Set Defenses ,Set Magick or Set Magick Defenses

I am getting LOADS of warnings, saying this trainer a High Threat level, and that it performed "15 suspicious actions". Why? (It has been destroyed by my antivirus software, thankfully, but I am wondering if it's just something that "happens"...)

EDIT: this occured with the 2016 version.

Last edited:

Krist

Super Donor
Reaction score
I am getting LOADS of warnings, saying this trainer a High Threat level, and that it performed "15 suspicious actions". Why? (It has been destroyed by my antivirus software, thankfully, but I am wondering if it's just something that "happens"...)

EDIT: this occured with the 2016 version.

Most programs that modify memory addresses in other programs while they are running tend to be flagged by most antivirus programs as harmful. By using the trainer, you are intentionally trying to do just that (creating a false positive). You have 3 options. Disable your antivirus while downloading/launching/using the trainer, set up an exclusion within the antivirus for the trainer, or don't use the trainer.