Trainer Search

Natorium

Reaction score
I also have this problem of not being able to buy or unlock new weapons because i used the trainer to level up my survival rank. My question is: Is there a solution for it?

Setari

Donor
Reaction score
Okay so the undetectable doesn't really work. You can't bat around zombies and have them ignore you. (the night zombies). Just got owned by 2 of them.

Also iffy about using the mega exp rank up b/c of what Natorium said... those other weapons are probably the best part of the game unfortunately. :\

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
You have not heard anything great about it? It's the best zombie game out as far as I am concerned and there may be a Dying Light 2 on its way considering the ending and the success that this first game has been, better graphics and game play than Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 and this game actually provides you will a long play time, as well as an exciting and challenging experience. I pre-ordered the game as I mentioned on one of my posts about the trainer and the game and I can tell you that it was definitely worth the early purchase. If you do not have this game yet, then you seriously need to buy it and get online, heck you can come join my game lobby if you want I still need the co-op steam achievements, you're all welcome whenever. My steam is "Ghost Warrior." with a dot at the end, and my profile has my first real name and my real location which is United Kingdom (Great Britain). I hope to see you all in-game soon :)
Thank you for the honest review. I'll check it out tonight and hopefully after getting my bearings in the game, join you in the co-op options. Thank you again. :)

Whargoul

Reaction score
Great Trainer, thankyou for the work put into it!
However, as others have stated, the Shop level requirements are bugged out with the MegaXp.
Am Survival level 19, yet cannot buy a level 13 weapon in the shop

Selene Tan

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, Shop doesn't recognize Survival rank obtained by Mega Exp. At Survival rank 10 but cannot buy a Survival 8 or 9 weapon. I'm gonna to try not using Mega Exp on the next run and see what happens.

Inf. Health can still fall to death from a great height, I've just confirmed that.
(Using Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Okay thank you i can deal with the solutions for #1 and #2 - after using a med-pack the health bar shows 200% (i actually have) and it seems to work now, even when the bar is a little bit over the top, i mean it looks like this:

[===Health 100===]===

But that's totally okay, as long as it works :)

Because of the wider trainer: i just wanted to help. It's too wide/high for my 1360x768 solution, and you can't read all the options properly or even see the donation button. But if you don't want to improve it, okay :D

EDIT: here have a picture. *remove the spaces*

h t t p : //img213.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=56293_Unbenannt_122_1064lo.jpg

For your problem with the resolution, You can always read the options from the site here, or get new monitor, Its not that expensive, BTW for gaming yours is not that great.

EDIT: I just watched the image, Its really waste of time to fix it. I dont see any reason that its should bother you. Or anyone else here. You can also move it down a little bit to close or minimize it if this bother you aswell.

KsKing

Reaction score
thanks for the trainer having hard time to pass some stage >.<

Selene Tan

Donor
Reaction score
I'm having the same problem, Shop doesn't recognize Survival rank obtained by Mega Exp. At Survival rank 10 but cannot buy a Survival 8 or 9 weapon. I'm gonna to try not using Mega Exp on the next run and see what happens.

Inf. Health can still fall to death from a great height, I've just confirmed that.
(Using Dying Light V1.2.1 Trainer +17)

Mega Exp messed up the Survival rank, in game it shows Level 12 but my actual (hidden) Level that all shops recognize is 9 (because I cannot buy a weapon requiring Level 10). I can still level up without using the Mega Exp cheat but I think I am kind of ****** up because the game seems to be using the displayed XP requirement to level up (Level 12 for me).

Is there anyway to fix this?

Natorium

Reaction score
I have found a solution for the problem not being able to buy or unlock new weapons because of use of the trainer to upgrade your survival rank: You must let the zombies kill you, each time you die you loose survival point, this way you must loose all your survival points that you got from the trainer. To some of you this could be hard but i only had 1 survival rank to downgrade.

Selene Tan

Donor
Reaction score
Mega Exp messed up the Survival rank, in game it shows Level 12 but my actual (hidden) Level that all shops recognize is 9 (because I cannot buy a weapon requiring Level 10). I can still level up without using the Mega Exp cheat but I think I am kind of ****** up because the game seems to be using the displayed XP requirement to level up (Level 12 for me).

Is there anyway to fix this?

After I picked up a few Air Drops and delivered the supplies to the Quartermaster, I gained huge amount of XP and made it to Survival rank 25, even though I did not use Mega Exp anymore.
No more issues buying weapons at the shops. Strange huh?

themaker94

Reaction score
SO have anyone found any fix for the Shop bug when you use Mega EXP to level survival? It's pretty annoying..