Trainer Search

Blob55

Reaction score
You have to have the Trainer and the game on at the same time. It should turn to on when you turn the game on.

meme notyou

Reaction score
Going to dump some advice for those requesting additions to the trainer. A mini guide.

in Ambition mode. Build up the stable to max asap, the barracks and merchant to 30 also asap. The others are far less important. since there is a max gold cheat money itself isnt an issue so. at the barracks spend 10,000 sending troops out. at the stable try to increase the beasts happiness as much as possible (you should always get building materials). Once you have done this. leave the camp using the easiest setting and take a battle for materials. These are ultra short fights and on an easy setting it shouldnt take you more than a few hits to down generals. make sure to destroy every box and barrel you see and kill all supply officers as well for more materials. Once done with this one single fight, go back to camp. hit the barracks to recieve your large chunk of materials and send more troops out, and hit the stable yet again for more materials! Then go to the merchant and trade your weapons materials for building materials.

Rince, repeat.

Its far easier gaining materials from the stable and barracks after a single battle than trying to gain them from nothing but challenges.

Second. For those trying to do the 50-100+ challenges but cant because time always runs out. Here is a trick.

1. Have 3 bodyguards with the Gather Supplies skill. And make sure you take your fastest mount.
2. Use the beginner difficulty.
3. take the longest fights first where you can gather "allies". you actually want this early on.
4. actually take the time to kill as many as you can, best bet is mounted and wacking away.
5. when you have topped at least 300 kills, the more the better actually, then have your guards use their gather supplies skill.
6. once you have done that (and the trick is to be in the area you have them do it and let them come to you so it goes off) you will get a chunk of time from each of them. again, the more you have killed before you use the skill, the more time you get.
7. charge right to whatever you need to kill to end the bout.
8. repeat this process until the level difficulty reaches near max. I had around 40 minutes stacked up at this point.
9. now only do battles for "supplies" as they are all quick and you can even just run past everything and go right for the final general to end the match and should be able to do it in under 30 seconds each time and even have your guards do their gather skill each time so you dont lose more than 20 seconds each match.
10. Enjoy your 100 matches.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Going to dump some advice for those requesting additions to the trainer. A mini guide.

in Ambition mode. Build up the stable to max asap, the barracks and merchant to 30 also asap. The others are far less important. since there is a max gold cheat money itself isnt an issue so. at the barracks spend 10,000 sending troops out. at the stable try to increase the beasts happiness as much as possible (you should always get building materials). Once you have done this. leave the camp using the easiest setting and take a battle for materials. These are ultra short fights and on an easy setting it shouldnt take you more than a few hits to down generals. make sure to destroy every box and barrel you see and kill all supply officers as well for more materials. Once done with this one single fight, go back to camp. hit the barracks to recieve your large chunk of materials and send more troops out, and hit the stable yet again for more materials! Then go to the merchant and trade your weapons materials for building materials.

Rince, repeat.

Its far easier gaining materials from the stable and barracks after a single battle than trying to gain them from nothing but challenges.

Second. For those trying to do the 50-100+ challenges but cant because time always runs out. Here is a trick.

1. Have 3 bodyguards with the Gather Supplies skill. And make sure you take your fastest mount.
2. Use the beginner difficulty.
3. take the longest fights first where you can gather "allies". you actually want this early on.
4. actually take the time to kill as many as you can, best bet is mounted and wacking away.
5. when you have topped at least 300 kills, the more the better actually, then have your guards use their gather supplies skill.
6. once you have done that (and the trick is to be in the area you have them do it and let them come to you so it goes off) you will get a chunk of time from each of them. again, the more you have killed before you use the skill, the more time you get.
7. charge right to whatever you need to kill to end the bout.
8. repeat this process until the level difficulty reaches near max. I had around 40 minutes stacked up at this point.
9. now only do battles for "supplies" as they are all quick and you can even just run past everything and go right for the final general to end the match and should be able to do it in under 30 seconds each time and even have your guards do their gather skill each time so you dont lose more than 20 seconds each match.
10. Enjoy your 100 matches.

Posted this in the wrong section of the forum, Should be Posted Here

meme notyou

Reaction score
Posted this in the wrong section of the forum, Should be Posted Here

My apologies, didnt think it would go there since I wasnt requesting anything myself but instead was answering those posting here for more options. It wont happen again.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
double post but anyways ... bump. cant wait to see the update >.<

PurpleLuigi

Reaction score
Only use if you don't use the Skill Command as it will ruin your game and I currently cant find a fix.

What I mean by ruin is you will be level 99 in all skills which sounds great but It wont make a difference in game since 20 is the highest, I've tried to find and delete my game data simply so I can restart from the beginning but you cant do that either. (Unless someone knows how)
Either way, use it for everything except Skills :)

Other than that, great trainer

P.S: On Ultimate mode you don't have Inf health, be careful.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Only use if you don't use the Skill Command as it will ruin your game and I currently cant find a fix.

What I mean by ruin is you will be level 99 in all skills which sounds great but It wont make a difference in game since 20 is the highest, I've tried to find and delete my game data simply so I can restart from the beginning but you cant do that either. (Unless someone knows how)

i just want to have my goddamn inf health for allied officers + inf mission time in story/ambition mode

Blob55

Reaction score
I've never once had a problem with my allied officers getting killed, or have I needed extra time on missions.

The only problem I have, is sometimes I wait about 20 mins for something to happen, only to realize I had to move across the map to activate a trap or a bit of dialogue.

girlyvader

Reaction score
i just want to have my goddamn inf health for allied officers + inf mission time in story/ambition mode
How about a cheat to turn all of the allies into Lu Bu instead? Would be even better than infinite allied hp: your allies might actually be worth a damn (amazing concept, I know).

meme notyou

Reaction score

Have you tried resetting the character in game?!?

Go to the options section in the game and click on reset officers, select the officer that you used the cheat on and it will reset the character back to level 1. Then you can go into Ambition mode, change your current officer to him (providing you have beaten him) and use the academy to train him up a bit so you arent actually starting from scratch again.

meme notyou

Reaction score
The only problem I have, is sometimes I wait about 20 mins for something to happen, only to realize I had to move across the map to activate a trap or a bit of dialogue.

During a mission you can bring up the info on what you need to do by pressing (default) F1(I changed this to F10 myself so it wouldnt conflict with the trainer). Once you bring up the menu the top selection called battle info will tell you what needs to be done.

PurpleLuigi

Reaction score
Have you tried resetting the character in game?!?

Go to the options section in the game and click on reset officers, select the officer that you used the cheat on and it will reset the character back to level 1. Then you can go into Ambition mode, change your current officer to him (providing you have beaten him) and use the academy to train him up a bit so you arent actually starting from scratch again.
Missing the point dude.

I know you can reset the level of an officer but thats just the overall level, the skill levels remain the same since "skill" is a trait that is carried over to every officer, thus, because of that If you set your skills to 99 there is NO way to level them up and they do not make any difference to the gameplay since 99 is an invalid number (Like I said previously 20 is the highest, personally I would prefer 19), If you don't believe me or if you can prove me wrong, please do so. But I'm not risking resetting a character again (I did so with a officer I don't usually play)

PurpleLuigi

Reaction score
Unless you're telling me to reset all my charecters which I dont really have a problem with but I'm not sure It will work.