Trainer Search

Fullbladder

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer. I've been looking around and see a lot of people having issues with making trainers for this game, so I broke down and took to memory editing it myself, and seam to be able to do a few more things than I see in the trainers.

Dust and Inf. Points where easy enough to get to, but I was also able to do movement for units, and Empire output per turn for research in the last 15mins or so. I guess what im saying is, if you have any experience w/ memory editing, this might be a game to get back into it until these fancy people can get trainers down... (and then the address for research changed heh.. so have to constantly re-find them...may of happened after I unlocked new age(then it changed back to the old address... heh.. I think I get why the trainers are having such a fun time now =D))

The values are all float 4 so far. To see any changes, similar to the trainer instructions, got to get the values to update in game, I just open a screen, like the research, or click off the unit and back on it to get updated. I've never really figured out pointers, but I would guess that is where the trainers are having a hard time. Good luck people!

Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
mmh, influence work for me, but dust didnt work. follow instruction and all. started game, create city, moved troups, finish turn (just in case ^^) , started trainer, activate cheats, finish turn ... influence activate good but dust didnt have move/work. try deactivate/reactivate dust, no change, didnt work.
i have dlc shadow and lost tales , my game is version 1.3.0 s3 (64b)

EDIT : my bad it work now, i have restart game fro main menu , new game and it work now, i have let the cheats activate when i restart new game and after the 1 turn all work . thanks ^^

Last edited:

mlmr_4509

Reaction score
where is the Endless Legend The Lost Tales trainer, i cant find out here pls add the trainer

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
where is the Endless Legend The Lost Tales trainer, i cant find out here pls add the trainer
Use latest trainer for 64bit of the game , It works on the latest game versions .

Plakatto

Reaction score
Hello, I'm also having problems with the Dust part of this trainer. I followed your instructions and Influence appears no problem, but Dust doesn't activate. Any advice? Thank you for the trainer!

CyberJunkie5000

Reaction score
Same issue as above, however I have gotten the Dust to activate 2x for me out of 20+ attempts. A fix would be much appreciated. Also, is it possible for this trainer to have Dust + Influence to be added in increments or customized like a " Dust = ___" option? Also an added Infinite Movement option would be greatly appreciated as well. Thank you MAF

ServiusTheBear

Reaction score
Yep the inf dust no longer works. But the Inf infulance works fine.

Think I found the addy's via CE. Not sure if it will help?

Last edited:

Tiaexz

Reaction score
The trainer actually works. It is rather hit and miss, but both options ended up working. Just follow the instructions and it "should" work, if not, simply retry it by deactivating the cheat, reactivating, then end turn. It should eventually work to give you 1000k of resources.

kinglonewolf

Reaction score
The new trainer keeps going non responsive and crashes continuously.

never mind got it to work. Just a more difficult trailer then most.

Last edited: