Trainer Search

broascadilie

Donor
Reaction score
If u press F9 at the same time it also loads a previwos save within the game.Pls change it.Thanks

alpalia

Reaction score
thats some moments when i want to jump out of the window........... see some nice game like this and cant play it due to my poor pc.. and see MaF make great trainer for it....

damn... i m gonna buy an better pc, would be pain in ass of my bank account, but i guess its better than jump :rolleyes:

still thanks alots for the trainer, even if i not use it yet, i probably gonna use it later when i can get the game :D

Mr Cheese

Master Donor
Reaction score
there has just been a minor update just downloading your trainer to test now

Mr Cheese

Master Donor
Reaction score
f1 -4 and f9 does not seem to be working can anybody see if they are on their copy i just updated

Mr Cheese

Master Donor
Reaction score
the buttons do not light up on options 1 to 4 but reload and ammo is working fine

Subsrulez

Donor
Reaction score
Just want to report that I'm using 1.1.30 (steam), and the inf. item cheat doesn't seem to work while I'm in the workshop menu (Building menu), like wood, aluminium etc.

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
right after your wife gets killed and i am out of the pod and supposed to be leaving the vault i went into a side room and went to a terminal with all cheats activated except fly=number pad #1 on and afterwards when trying to back away from the terminal i froze i attempted to deactivate the cheats on the trainer to see if that would un freeze me but i can not even deactivate F3 or F4 and i am still stuck-frozen

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The only question I have is the Perks feature, I do apologize if this is annoying, but what do you mean by edit? Do you enter a console command or start over from the beginning? starting over doesn't really bother me, again sorry about this its just been really bugging me.
Use the latest trainer .
Just want to report that I'm using 1.1.30 (steam), and the inf. item cheat doesn't seem to work while I'm in the workshop menu (Building menu), like wood, aluminium etc.
It goes down then stops at around 50s-80s resources .
Game updated to 1.30, need update on trainer!
Current Trainer works fine on 1.30 .

right after your wife gets killed and i am out of the pod and supposed to be leaving the vault i went into a side room and went to a terminal with all cheats activated except fly=number pad #1 on and afterwards when trying to back away from the terminal i froze i attempted to deactivate the cheats on the trainer to see if that would un freeze me but i can not even deactivate F3 or F4 and i am still stuck-frozen

Could be the items cheat , I'm not sure exactly because i haven't progressed much in game ,Will check it out tomorrow evening though .