Trainer Search

Reaction score
I don't know if it's normal or not....but I'm blocked at 12 persons....nobody comes at my vault...someone know what's happening ?

lOrD gHoSt

Donor
Reaction score
I don't know if it's normal or not....but I'm blocked at 12 persons....nobody comes at my vault...someone know what's happening ?
its not trainer related, but i try to help you: do you know how to play the game?
get one female and one male (or more) in the barrack/living quarter, and they get right to the fu*king! (dont waste your time on relatives xD) she gets pregnant, can work but not fight, and after a while, a child can be born! and after some time more, its a grown up dweller!
beware: children cant to sh*t! they use your resources, but cant work!

random ppl knocking on your vault door? the chance is low, very low ^^
you can build a radio station, broadcasting your location, so the chance gets higher, but not that high. and i think the downside was/is that you get more raider attacks? idk, i never use the station for outdoor use, you can build it to get a happines boost for your vault though! thats nice :)

Last edited:

alpalia

Reaction score
its not trainer related, but i try to help you: do you know how to play the game?
get one female and one male (or more) in the barrack/living quarter, and they get right to the fu*king! (dont waste your time on relatives xD) she gets pregnant, can work but not fight, and after a while, a child can be born! and after some time more, its a grown up dweller!

you can build a radio station, broadcasting your location, so the chance gets higher, but not that high. and i think the downside was/is that you get more raider attacks? idk, i never use the station for outdoor use, you can build it to get a happines boost for your vault though! thats nice :)
meh , for get new peoples on the vault, its even better to build the overseer desk and go in missions , but ... that work too :p

ps : @MrAntiFun 1,458,802 members .... damn congrats, didnt expected that much cheaters XD

alpalia

Reaction score
just for info, for who want to use the save editor on steam version (yup, it work) you know for add lunch boxes and stuff that the trainer didnt have.

here you can find the save for steam version at your "Users/AppData/Local/FalloutShelter"

just hope this help a little :p

Reaction score

Yeah thx i've noticed it few times after... but thx for your help !

Henry9182

Donor
Reaction score
until yesterday it worked fine,but today i only get the Bling Sound and nothing activates.it was my mistake,it works now

Last edited:

demon216368

Reaction score
i have a question if i cheat the game will it ban me or erase my stuff just wondering before i choose if its worth it or not i just need alil boost just to get me out a hole

DJ_Mega

Reaction score
I am having trouble every button F10-Numpad 2 just bing at me when I try to use them they don't turn on the cheats am I doing something wrong cause it was working fine yesterday.

robberbaron

Master Donor
Reaction score
Love the app.. is there a way to make the bonus damage (yellow cross hairs that pop up in battle) always be like 5x ? im so tired of always getting 1.25 damage :)

robberbaron

Master Donor
Reaction score
Am I missing something? when i leave the game run and I'm out for more than 1 hour people die inside and outside. seems like you have to be at the computer the entire time or they will just die with infinite health on?

Kobra

Reaction score
I am having trouble every button F10-Numpad 2 just bing at me when I try to use them they don't turn on the cheats am I doing something wrong cause it was working fine yesterday.
check that numlock is on for the numpad 2 cheat for the F10 cheat it some times takes a few tries for me not sure if its becaause of the coding or because of how many Dwellers I have in my Vault