Trainer Search

Gruntly1

Reaction score
Many Many thanks for all the hard work needed to build these trainers .
Very much appreciated thanks again from The Land Down Under . :D :cool:

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
turn off the trainer, mrantifun should fix the bug with elephant,

it is so hard to just make 1.0b trainer which fixes elephant and perhaps karma ? i know you have lot of work , but this doesnt seems like something terribly difficult.

If you would understand then you would see how much hard work he have, he have hundreds of Trainers prepare + update, I do not expect you to understand, of course.

A few times I have to repeat the same answer ...

CaesarCze

Reaction score
If you would understand then you would see how much hard work he have, he have hundreds of Trainers prepare + update, I do not expect you to understand, of course.

A few times I have to repeat the same answer ...

i know HE HAS LOT OF WORK, BECAUSE OF HUNDREDS TRAINERS, what im saying is the update shoulnt take him long,and yes i respect him i just asked if he can fix it the elephant bug since its supposed to be one of main features of Far Cry 4, he will tell us if he will update etc i was just asking him, seriously you are overzelous, you remind me bit of SJWs.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i know HE HAS LOT OF WORK, BECAUSE OF HUNDREDS TRAINERS, what im saying is the update shoulnt take him long,and yes i respect him i just asked if he can fix it the elephant bug since its supposed to be one of main features of Far Cry 4, he will tell us if he will update etc i was just asking him, seriously you are overzelous, you remind me bit of SJWs.

First of all its overzealous

And I know you and many more people would like for a trainer fix, But still i didnt meant to be rude or something ^^

I just wanted to make sure that you and more people to understand that its not, simple to make a trainer that fast even if its only a few minute fix, He need to baypass acu anti-cheats which takes alot of hard work.

GonGon

Reaction score
need update, and i got some problem while using the trainer
1. game version 1.0 can't ride elephant, whenever i ride it the game crash
turn off god mode ,god mode have some problem on ride elephant you can use undetect it's like god mode ^^

k1ri

Reaction score
I don't know if you take suggestions or have no time for it but how about an "enter trading post menü" button?? Isn't that an interressting idea?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't know if you take suggestions or have no time for it but how about an "enter trading post menü" button?? Isn't that an interressting idea?

Oh you mean to the shop menu ?

I do not think it's possible but in the meantime you can do the Fast Travel to the possible places.

k1ri

Reaction score
Oh you mean to the shop menu ?

I dont think its possible but In between, you can make Fast Travel to the places which have shop there.

Yes i meant the shop menu :D Well yes fast travel is an alternative but its not as comfortable and probably won't work while on missions, I haven't tried it out.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes i meant the shop menu :D Well yes fast travel is an alternative but its not as comfortable and probably won't work while on missions, I haven't tried it out.

I dont see any reason to try making this option, While you in the shop you getting the item you want, So i dont understand why you need to visit the shop over and over again, While you got the item you wanted, only after getting lvl up etc.... You can visit the shop again to get the next item in your list.

conqueror808

Reaction score
found a problem where my wallet is full cause i used the money cheat, 999,999 cash wont let me sell anything else :/

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
found a problem where my wallet is full cause i used the money cheat, 999,999 cash wont let me sell anything else :/

Let me find a solution, Could be that there is a problem with the option.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Found a fix. Disable F5 [Money Cheat] refill ammo, Once you have 0 cash sell something untill you done and activate the money cheat again.

k1ri

Reaction score
I dont see any reason to try making this option, While you in the shop you getting the item you want, So i dont understand why you need to visit the shop over and over again, While you got the item you wanted, only after getting lvl up etc.... You can visit the shop again to get the next item in your list.

Sorry I just wanted a way to like carry all weapons :D