Trainer Search

Jack

Reaction score
Please MrAntiFun update the trainer for the starving African children.

leonheart

Reaction score
guys or mister, what is better accuracy cheat? does it always make you get headshot?

b3rjih4d

Reaction score
Hi Mr. AF...

Would u like to give us trainer for Far.Cry.4.Update.v1.3.0

Thx

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
update trainer for v1.3.0 please !

The latest trainer [ First one] Works for the latest version of the game, To be clear, Working for all of the game versions.

kamidel

Donor
Reaction score
Would it be rude to request 2 features? Infinite syringes and unlock all buyable guns. Please and thank you.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Would it be rude to request 2 features? Infinite syringes and unlock all buyable guns. Please and thank you.

The first option sounds reasonable second not so much.

I'm not sure he will add new options, Only if there is a new update to the game and trainer will not work anymore.

asdfxD

Reaction score
trainer works fine but karma is broken.

got like 3500 / 1200 and dont level up. even if i play without the trainer, still 3500 / 1200

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
trainer works fine but karma is broken.

got like 3500 / 1200 and dont level up. even if i play without the trainer, still 3500 / 1200

Yea @MrAntiFun aware to this bug, He will replay as soon as he can to tell us if he is going to fix this or not.

poison_ab

Reaction score
Fly cheat would be nice, some fuckin towers are the worst to conquer. Rest of them are all working for me :D

busting

Reaction score
Trainer works fine with 1.0.3 the only lock up is when riding an elephant.

JacketteFarcryr

Reaction score
Hey there,
Just wanted to say a "BIG THANKS" [M8 ie:mate] Aussie slang. Your Trainer is brilliant. Cheers Bloke, Keep up the great work and good on you for supporting us hapless gamers out here. You're worth your weight in gold!!!! :D:D

***Update***

Trainer works fine in game, but on start up it automatically tries to go to "Online" mode.

Since I'm playing SP mode, I don't need to be online at all. To be honest, I wouldn't enable 'Online" mode in trainer for MP either, as that's just creating an unfair advantage against other players. No point - better to play them on an equal footing.

So my question here is: Mr.AntiFun -

If, and when you get the time, could you please add the option at the start up screen of your trainer to stay in "Offline" mode, before you continue to play FC 4?

I appreciate how busy you are, but just thought I'd put it out there....:cool:

Thanks again for the Trainer - I'm having a ball with it - the rhinos are so unpredictable when they're fully enraged - wow - too hilarious!:D:D

Last edited:

866Dan

Reaction score
can you make no reload to work with the auto crossbow and grenade launchers?
is no clip possible? to fly around?
thank you very much mrLOTSOFfun