Trainer Search

corvincorax

Reaction score
this trainer would need some other options like a turbo boost or super grip and super brakes, you know stuff that would not get you banned.
stuff like add cash, add xp, add skill points, infinite wheelspins I personally don't want due to the highly extreme chances of being caught and banned.
stuff that can help you in races is better than using stuff that CAN be caught.

one other thing, does the pc game ban affect the xbox one game??

Ocbslims

Reaction score
this trainer would need some other options like a turbo boost or super grip and super brakes, you know stuff that would not get you banned.
stuff like add cash, add xp, add skill points, infinite wheelspins I personally don't want due to the highly extreme chances of being caught and banned.
stuff that can help you in races is better than using stuff that CAN be caught.

one other thing, does the pc game ban affect the xbox one game??

The ban you get is for your gamertag - therefore you'd have to make a new account to play again

Paligu

Reaction score
The ban you get is for your gamertag - therefore you'd have to make a new account to play again

agree super boost super brake that i only need to finish the damn race fast and take enough to do other works in my life

hendra1304

Reaction score
wait so its safe to using this with newest version as long i disable LAN and wifi ? so if i setting highest difficulty and set drive to simulation i can get more money and exp right ?

Paligu

Reaction score
wait so its safe to using this with newest version as long i disable LAN and wifi ? so if i setting highest difficulty and set drive to simulation i can get more money and exp right ?

yes, goliath track you can get 170k+ with skill credits boost, also use credits boost HE car
good luck

hendra1304

Reaction score
yes, goliath track you can get 170k+ with skill credits boost, also use credits boost HE car
good luck

yeah already try it and its working fine (i dont have credit HE car T_T and it only get me around 165k), but today there is new patch coming out can someone confirm that trainer still working ? since i have very slow connection
a811c2b111.png

canaan

Reaction score
Will this trainer get new features?
Like add money or so?

corvincorax

Reaction score
Will this trainer get new features?
Like add money or so?
adding money will get you caught big time
also never ever use this trainer if your computer has an active internet connection

Maddy

Reaction score
Guys windows10 stable bypassed released few days back,now we can play offline as much as we want,plz update trainer add more options like money,upgrades etc..no risk at all.plz do it asap..Thanks.

corvincorax

Reaction score
Anybody know how to add credits?
you do not want to do that.
adding credits will get you banned on pc AND xbox versions of the game.
what your better doing is trying to get a trainer that freezes AI, super acceleration / braking, turbo boost.
anything like wheelspins , xp , credits stuff like that will get you caught.

Maddy

Reaction score
you do not want to do that.
adding credits will get you banned on pc AND xbox versions of the game.
what your better doing is trying to get a trainer that freezes AI, super acceleration / braking, turbo boost.
anything like wheelspins , xp , credits stuff like that will get you caught.
yo my man,Forza got bypassed on win10 check csrin we can play offline,,and many of us playing it offline mode with drivators its very fun,we dont get ban or anything.its safe now waiting for trainer to get update asap

corvincorax

Reaction score
yo my man,Forza got bypassed on win10 check csrin we can play offline,,and many of us playing it offline mode with drivators its very fun,we dont get ban or anything.its safe now waiting for trainer to get update asap
until you connect and it updates your files in background processes ..... I found that out.

I played a game for hours and levelled up 80 levels and made 3 million credits doing the goliath race.
I turned off my pc, plugged in the Ethernet cable, turned it back on, went onto my xbox and ... oh looks the EXACT same stats I had on pc and yet I never started the game after turning on my pc.

Maddy

Reaction score
until you connect and it updates your files in background processes ..... I found that out.

I played a game for hours and levelled up 80 levels and made 3 million credits doing the goliath race.
I turned off my pc, plugged in the Ethernet cable, turned it back on, went onto my xbox and ... oh looks the EXACT same stats I had on pc and yet I never started the game after turning on my pc.
my boy do u know about cs.rin and crackwatch?i m playing game offline from 1week ,even i turned on xbox dummy account and saves synched to cloud ,ntng happens...its totally safe..its like retail game but bypassed ........

nojo123

Reaction score
It's true that the game got bypassed, even all the folders and files have been unscrambled which make modding possible. It would be really great if more options could be added to the trainer. Maybe for people who got banned: Try to block the forza.exe in your Firewall. You wont be able to go online but atleast you won't get banned. Also enabling OfflinePermissions in the settings of the Windows Store will prevent the game from updating.

Sawich

Reaction score
xp or money or wellspin money hack f offline version ma friend ?