Master Donor
Reaction score
It was released Jul 10, 2015 5:26 PM
I tried latest version of trainer and
f1 - gives you pragmatic points.
f2 - gives research (works perfect)

f3 - no visible effect
f4 - gives inf. health (works perfect)
Then let's wait for MrAntiFun respone about this, cause the trainer is up to date.

denbal

Reaction score
nice work only instad of the money you get 99999999 points in idologie

Reaction score
BTW... The research cheat works to a certain point, where after it actually prevents you from gaining further research if you leave it on.

Reaction score
Let me clarify why the research cheat does not work fully. I discovered if you "slow down" the research speed when you configure the game, it needs more research points because of this and it get stuck when it doesn't have enough research points late in the research tech tree.

Bundy14

Reaction score
no dude but found a trainer that worked so its all good

So, where did you find a working trainer? Care to share with the rest of us?

Nevermind.....the console works great for adding credits. That's what I was looking for.

Thanks henrikzar for the info.

Last edited:

andrew117

Donor
Reaction score
So, where did you find a working trainer? Care to share with the rest of us?

Nevermind.....the console works great for adding credits. That's what I was looking for.

Thanks henrikzar for the info.
dont know can you share other trainers on here

Bundy14

Reaction score
Just a warning to people. I kept my game from upgrading to stay at version 1.1 just so that I could use this cheat. As stated, only some of the options worked, and I played using those and all went well. BUT....the second time I tried using this trainer, I used the Fast Reasearch option to give myself a little head start, and then I wanted to turn it off. This worked fine the first game, but it broke my second play-thru. No matter what I did, I could not turn it off in the game. A technology that would take 5 turns to research would show 5 turns needed in the game, but at the end of the turn, I got the technology. So turning the cheat back on, turning it off, saving, restarting......nothing worked. I got each and every technology in 1 turn and that just ruins the game.

Whatever it did to enable fast research got stuck and could not be turned off. So, use it at your own risk.

FRANTICG

Reaction score
for verson 1.1 trainer Infin Credit doesn't work. When I activate it it makes the ideology infin but not the Credit. Is there any way that this issue could be resolve?

FRANTICG

Reaction score
New trainer added.
for verson 1.1 trainer Infin Credit doesn't work. When I activate it it makes the ideology infin but not the Credit. Is there any way that this issue could be resolve?

komisar

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the trainer. I'll check if it works with the 1.31 version of the game.