Trainer Search

frozen45throne

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer MrAntiFun. Is there a chance we could see the functions such as teleport, or something like adding battle points since they seem to all be client sided rather than server sided information. Thanks once more!

TuuTuu

Reaction score
MrAntiFun,

Thank you for the great trainer. I was wondering if it is possible to add a cheat that would allow us to stay on our bike even when crashing along with infinite vehicle health.

- Unlimited Vehicle Health
- Can't Fall Off Bike

lenox09

Reaction score
How is the coach in multiplayer? I charge the exe he also requires internet

kyleo998

Reaction score
Can we get Infinite Money and stuff like that? or unlock/see the entire map, i mean with all the weapon blueprints.
Edit: or is it Server-sided?

elhessan1231

Reaction score
Can we get Infinite Money and stuff like that? or unlock/see the entire map, i mean with all the weapon blueprints.
Edit: or is it Server-sided?

there are two types of currencies, but i forgot both names. one is server sided to buy from uplay store, one is not. there is a trainer out there that currently can change your credits into whatever number you wish, unfortunately, there is no infinite resources and upgrade items, yet...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Working on a new trainer atm , Will include editable money/ skill points

Sperrcompany

Reaction score
MrAntiFun the Cheat Unlimited Gadget does not work my weapon parts as well as all other components will be less when upgrading the weapons. Please fix it.

Reaction score
Is there a way to get Ghost Coins or a workaround yo you can use the stuff that is behind Ghost Coins?

EuroLee

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun & Thank you for the Battleye Bypass launcher.exe

Edit: Works fine for me on Windows 7even.

Last edited: