Trainer Search

Sperrcompany

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, you can add an infinite resources cheat for the weapon parts and all the other resources for boosters and medicine.

Pirate PieRat

Reaction score
Great trainer! Love it overall.

Accuracy is spotty a lot of the times.

Teleport often doesn't work at all, or requires me to hit the button a multitude of times. Also is there any way to make it so that you don't teleport a mile above the ground?

asundrus

Reaction score
I think the reason for the altitude when you teleport is, that the heightmap varies alot, so to compensate/avoid teleport under the map, MrA made it teleport you very high up. But I'm just guessing here.

Arikahl

Reaction score
Question: I will use the trainer for a very anoying mission. Broken Laces (sorry google translate). I must protect programmers; my car, i or the npc died everytime (12times meanwhile). I can use the trainer in solo wihtout ban?

Scorpion197412

Reaction score
Question: I will use the trainer for a very anoying mission. Broken Laces (sorry google translate). I must protect programmers; my car, i or the npc died everytime (12times meanwhile). I can use the trainer in solo wihtout ban?
Yes you can

Peter H

Reaction score
Can you please provide standalone trainer files so we can download? Current I think people are having problem with Comcast which we cannot start WeMod. Now i'm on Wave and i'm having the same issue as well. Thank you.

Vluu.C9

Reaction score
Dear MAF please add

-Unlimited Vehicle Health

-Unlimited resources

It would be greatly appreciated

This would really help some of us with the story

-Vluu.C9

spartan680

Reaction score
can anyone help me out it says it can't load or find the game even though the game still launches?

kyleo998

Reaction score
can anyone help me out it says it can't load or find the game even though the game still launches?
I launched it trough the WeMod "PLAY" button.
and did you install evereything correctly? like using this file for your folder and changing the original files name?

Clerericus

Reaction score
Done everything as the guide says, edited the actual GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak
Copied the GRB_BE.exe to the install folder
And run it from the uplay launcher
Tried to turn on the Trainer from We Mod but what I see is that the Play button keeps on rotating endlessly, any help for this issue?

alex42177

Reaction score
Done everything as the guide says, edited the actual GRB_BE.exe to GRB_BE.exe.bak
Copied the GRB_BE.exe to the install folder
And run it from the uplay launcher
Tried to turn on the Trainer from We Mod but what I see is that the Play button keeps on rotating endlessly, any help for this issue?
don't run it from uplay, go onto wemod and click play it'll load the correct exe.

Clerericus

Reaction score
don't run it from uplay, go onto wemod and click play it'll load the correct exe.
I'll try that after I re-install Wemod cause I thought something wrong with it in the first place.

Hope it works though I've been trying to get it to work but nothing seems to appear

I'll be sure to get back here when it works

spartan680

Reaction score
i installed it like the guide says and it still launces the game and then wemod said cant open/;find the game.

Clerericus

Reaction score
Seems like I found out my problem that is my connection to wemod is slow, thats why it keeps on loading,

Thanks for the help

Clerericus

Reaction score
got it to work! reinstalled Wemod but skillpoints wont work.

Thing is you should have atleast 1 skillpoints for the cheat to work

and or the Money and Skillpoint pointer are swapped

So whichever the ones are your problem, My req is to level up using the mega exp then activate that skill point cheat

And well Apparently i cannot make the Battlerewards to Tier 2,Havent gone back into the game butI think its stuck at Tier 1 to Tier 2 even though I already set it to 5000 Battlepoints, Anyone could help me how this work in general?

Edit, Well I got it working but I passed the Tier 49 and didn't get the reward, welp, Fair Warning for anyone wanted to it use anyways

Last edited: