Trainer Search

Kevin Z

Reaction score
For version 1.1, use everything except political power and it won't crash :)

can't guarantee all the options will work, but it won't crash.

To gain 1000 political power, just type "pp" into console

Lucitia

Super Donor
Reaction score
MAF is just a down right treat to the trainer world. :D:D:D

Ghostkiwo

Reaction score
Hello So i got a Problem my game is 1.0.0 and i use the 1.0.0 +19 trainer if i use Super Factorislimit it works to a certain dimension so i build tanks, weapones planes and stuff as long i dont use over like 40-70 Factories its all good but if i got over 40-70 (its kinda random) its buggy like i assign the factories to my stuff and after 24H in game it resets to only 30 factories and so it stops building stuff its really annoying to reassign them every day.
Sry for bad explanation but my english is not good so i can not really explain :( hope u understand it anyways

have a nice day and ty for any help

Edit: and also when i do something that has something to do with the world tension its Instant on 100% and when i hover over it it say some shit like 34234% world tension..

Last edited:

Deurker

Reaction score
The game was just updated today, it will take some time for the trainer to update.

WaltE65

Donor
Reaction score
The game was just updated today, it will take some time for the trainer to update.
It was updated a few days ago, not today. Not sure were you got that info from. I have been at 1.1.0 for a couple of days. Just using console commands for now. The version update was around last Saturday.

Deurker

Reaction score
It was updated a few days ago, not today. Not sure were you got that info from. I have been at 1.1.0 for a couple of days. Just using console commands for now. The version update was around last Saturday.
Wait, then why did i only get it just now? About 5 hours ago it updated to the newest version for me.

RCX

Reaction score
Wait, then why did i only get it just now? About 5 hours ago it updated to the newest version for me.
That's because 1.1.0 has been in beta testing and today it was pushed out of beta.

Soviet Slug

Reaction score
Political power and national focus do not work. All other options work as far as I know except that the game crashes after about 5 mins, regardless of the settings that are enabled.