Trainer Search

ojongonole

Reaction score
Just tested the trainer and it works perfectly fine on steam release of the game .

sometimes, when still using your trainer, my hitman abso (steam version), crash to dekstop.... why?? using the other, get similiar result.... :(

spec pc; i5 3570, 16gb, gtx 970 4gb, corsair gs 700w 80+ bronze

Charm99

Reaction score
I did everything what was told but it's still not working..

Anoncheater

Reaction score
First off: amazing trainer. Thank you very much Antifun.

Then an issue I've had: the trainer didn't want to work. The anticheat protection wouldn't activate unless I was offline. I unplugged my ethernet cable, so, opened the trainer, activated it, and then plugged in the ethernet cable. This procedure allowed me to use the trainer both in SP and in Contracts while online.

;)

FlaktheFox

Reaction score
Tried using the trainer, but all that happens is that my trainer becomes entirely unresponsive and crashes without making a sound.

Anoncheater

Reaction score
F1 not working for me ^^.
Did you try this?
Then an issue I've had: the trainer didn't want to work. The anticheat protection wouldn't activate unless I was offline. I unplugged my ethernet cable, so, opened the trainer, activated it, and then plugged in the ethernet cable. This procedure allowed me to use the trainer both in SP and in Contracts while online.

;)

Savatiy

Reaction score
Не могу активировать трейнер, звук как на видео есть, но трейнер не активируется, 1.0.447.0 версия, пароль ввожу верно, помогите пожалуйста...

THE GAMERBOY

Reaction score
The trainer was working but then one day it said : Stream read error. So I tried to redownload the trainer and when I tried to open it winrar said that the file was damaged. I also can't extract it.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
The trainer was working but then one day it said : Stream read error. So I tried to redownload the trainer and when I tried to open it winrar said that the file was damaged. I also can't extract it.
False Positive, re-download the file after you disabled your antivirus!

mokky

Reaction score
Hey just wanted to say thanks for all the hard work!

mostafa195

Reaction score
i've copied the password and the trainer said wrong password ?????

irinauk

Reaction score
i can't download :oops:

Oo ok i fix :D

Last edited:

Kalafingo

Donor
Reaction score
i still wonder why they implement anti cheat software for a singleplayer game....

skonvolt

Super Donor
Reaction score
And here the answer:

The game and the sniper challenge have online stats and this is the answer to your question