Trainer Search

sean1911

Reaction score
hopefully this trainer hasnt been left behind to work on other game trainers... i would be pretty sad for sure!

Fullbladder

Reaction score
He gets around to update the trainers that have requests on them eventually. Older game trainers are still being updated so just hang tight and i'm sure he will get around to it soon.

Ben bensonsen

Reaction score
Couldn't get it to work. i would open up homeworld remasterd but every time i tried to activate the trainer nothing would happen. please help.

Teach

Reaction score
Teach here,
Yeah this is the A-Z of what happens, which AF will know when he uses it.
You push a F-key and you hear a Windows denial sound.

The reason is because during V1,25 update they made it so programs with shortcuts outside of the game can't interfere with the game.
Problem with this is that programs like Fraps or other AV recording software get F***ed over by this.
The guy know's what the issue is, were just waiting for him to get around to it.

ShadowXX72

Reaction score
Wow that´really fast. Thanks very much. This is the best site for trainers. GREAT:D

Teach

Reaction score
SO YEAH,
V1.27
It appears this popped up in their May 19, 2015 update from GBX-Jwhite.
"Fixed an issue where certain key binding descriptions were read incorrectly from the player config file which caused some keybindings to fail to load."
Reference: http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=244160 ,If you wish to read the whole thing.

Essentially speaking, you can't launch and use the trainer After the game is launched.
You have to pre-load the trainer now.

Update: Tried it in a private MP game with someone else with the trainer, fun fact if you both are 1v1'ing for film footage reasons and both do Inf,Resources at the same time and turn it off instantly afterwards. The "out-of sync" anti-cheat system won't kick eachother out.
All the other add-ons such as God, Instant Build/Research and Fast Kill will sync you both out of the game though.

Fullbladder

Reaction score
Haven't tried the current trainer, however just making a notice that a patch hit today. Will be able to test it in a few hours to see if it still is functional or if we already need a new one. Thanks for all the work Sir.

Update: The 1.26 trainer is STILL WORKING for 1.27, the patch that hit today. If anyone reads this heh.... Cheers!

Last edited:

Teach

Reaction score
Haven't tried the current trainer, however just making a notice that a patch hit today. Will be able to test it in a few hours to see if it still is functional or if we already need a new one. Thanks for all the work Sir.

Update: The 1.26 trainer is STILL WORKING for 1.27, the patch that hit today. If anyone reads this heh.... Cheers!

Kinda already said what the new patch actually did :) maybe ya should read the comments before commenting.

wingman2442

Reaction score
When trying to use the trainer against AI on a match, the AI also seem to get everything I do @_@