Trainer Search

Dovahsul

Donor
Reaction score
I don't use an anti-virus program, I tested allowing an exception for Kenshi/trainer in the default Windows Defender but still no luck.
I think I'll just play normal until the 0.90.0 patch comes out (and hopefully an update for the trainer)

Thanks for trying though :)
did you start the game with admin rights ?

MAFcellphone

MrAntiFun Cellphone
Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
Is 0.9 a beta update ,I don't remember the game updating tho ,Will check it out.

1crash007

Reaction score
0.90.9e is the latest version it now has a new feature "Hunger"
And a new land but that doesn't matter with cheating :)

older mods work but you have to run them through the forgotten construction set to clean them of errors

1crash007

Reaction score
Thats the only way cause of its early access status who knows maybe if the fan-base gets better someone will make a savegame editor

Vaylance

Reaction score
Editing character stats in save games is actually really easy, but since I haven't seen a guide anywhere I'll make one.

1. open the forgotten construction set.exe in the main kenshi folder (in your steam library right click kenshi, click properties, under local files tab click "browse local files").
2. close the little mod selection/creation window in the middle.
3. select open any (furthest right on the menu bar). This should open the main kenshi folder, if not you might have to browse for it the first time.
4. open the main save folder and find the folder with the name of the save you want to edit and open that.
5. open the platoon folder and find your squad's .platoon file (if your lazy like me it's probably still nameless_1.platoon)
6. scroll the bottom of the little window that pops up and you should see the names of any characters you have in that squad open one and happy editing. :)

the values are supposed to max at 100 but you can set them to whatever, just don't blame me if you break your game with giant numbers. :D

Last edited:

jon4th4 xd

Reaction score
Editing character stats in save games is actually really easy, but since I haven't seen a guide anywhere I'll make one.

1. open the forgotten construction set.
2. close the little mod selection/creation window in the middle.
3. select open any (furthest right on the menu bar). This should open the main kenshi folder, if not you might have to browse for it the first time.
4. open the main save folder and find the folder with the name of the save you want to edit and open that.
5. open the platoon folder and find your squad's .platoon file (if your lazy like me it's probably still nameless_1.platoon)
6. scroll the bottom of the little window that pops up and you should see the names of any characters you have in that squad open one and happy editing. :)

the values are supposed to max at 100 but you can set them to whatever, just don't blame me if you break your game with giant numbers. :D
which tool do you use? (edit)

Vaylance

Reaction score
I don't usually make guides so I know this one won't be foolproof. If anyone has any other questions I'll try to update it. I should probably start a thread in the kenshi forum as well so it doesn't get get buried as fast but I don't have an acount there so we'll see.