Trainer Search

Soffian

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with trainer, there is no response at all when i pressed the designated button nor there is any sound. anyone face the same issue?

Soffian

Reaction score
its not just the kingdom comes deliverance for me, this include TW Rome 2 and Atillia (trainer i've tried so far) hmmm. could it be a) steam? b) windows 10? c) game patch? o_O

Also, i just had a re-programme everything due to mouse and keyboard were not detected at login screen.. i wonder if this is also the reason..

mulrich

Reaction score
It has absolutely nothing to do with Steam, since my game version does not use Steam. *cough cough* I doubt it has anything to do with Windows.

mulrich

Reaction score
I see, both the trainer AND the game must be run as administrator for the trainer to work. I didn't have to run the game as admin before.

Vox

Reaction score
Thanks for the updated Trainer dude, much appreciated!

wrath

Reaction score
FINNALY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THAAANK YOU !!!

Soffian

Reaction score
I see, both the trainer AND the game must be run as administrator for the trainer to work. I didn't have to run the game as admin before.

luckily for you there is no issue in setting this as admin *ahem*ahem* :) how am i supposed to make the game as admin due to steam.

rootzmid

Reaction score
yeah can't download, both chrome and windows reported this as infected, no AV atm

Letmetapdat

Reaction score
strangely enough this version crashes my game more than the last trainer unsure if it may be because of the mods i have but think ill go back to the old version for now

mason59

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. Its super as usual.
i never run as admin. start the game first before running this. Also check your setting in the game as alt tab causing the game to run in borderless. So change to full screen after running this
These trainers are the best around
Thanks again

mutzi

Reaction score
Hmmm...... Its not working for me??? i tried all of the keys even changed the key binding for the trainer but still nothing , i can hear the "bling" as something should happen but nothing .

Soffian

Reaction score
This is way too funny or weird. open my Logitech app. dont know what i did. now the trainer works!

JeremiahLong

Reaction score
Neat, thank you.

Time for a kill everyone run, starting with Hans Capon!

mulrich

Reaction score
luckily for you there is no issue in setting this as admin *ahem*ahem* :) how am i supposed to make the game as admin due to steam.
Navigate to the game exe folder, likely [path]\Steam\steamapps\common\Kingdom Come Deliverance\bin\Win64, right-click KingdomCome.exe, click Properties, click the Compatibility tab, then tick "Run this program as administrator" (or whatever it is in English). Then click OK.