Trainer Search

Reaction score
v1.14 mgsv tpp trainer version is not working it requires some dll files i downloaded that files but still not working

SadNess1706

Reaction score
v1.14 mgsv tpp trainer version is not working it requires some dll files i downloaded that files but still not working
Seem like it's your PC problems, not Trainer
1.14 still not work with Unlimited Resources, it give "fake" 200.000 in Online Resources, I can't Sell it or Spend it on FOB, Weapons Upgrade.

Reaction score
Seem like it's your PC problems, not Trainer
1.14 still not work with Unlimited Resources, it give "fake" 200.000 in Online Resources, I can't Sell it or Spend it on FOB, Weapons Upgrade.
is there a anyone having this problems like us?...Mrantifun must fix this bugs and problems...

Reaction score
i still having errors and problems with mgsv phantom pain v1.14 trainer it requires some dll files i already downloaded it but its still not working mrantifun must fix this problems and errors

Reaction score
mrantifun can you fix the problems of mgsv phantom pain v1.14 trainer it still not opening and giving errors!!!

ploppo

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
hi there , thanks for this excellent trainer , but i did something wrong and because of that i can't make work the option for infinite gmp , and for infinite resources , those two options essentially doesn't get activated , what could be the cause of this ? maybe is because the steam.exe doesn't have administrator privileges while the game and the trainer ( for update 1.14) does or maybe is because there is a conflict with the offline mode of steam and also with the steam overlay ? please tell me what i could try to solve the problem , the rest of the options work splendidly :D

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun
hi there , thanks for this excellent trainer , but i did something wrong and because of that i can't make work the option for infinite gmp , and for infinite resources , those two options essentially doesn't get activated , what could be the cause of this ? maybe is because the steam.exe doesn't have administrator privileges while the game and the trainer ( for update 1.14) does or maybe is because there is a conflict with the offline mode of steam and also with the steam overlay ? please tell me what i could try to solve the problem , the rest of the options work splendidly :D
What do you mean these two doesn't get activated?

i still having errors and problems with mgsv phantom pain v1.14 trainer it requires some dll files i already downloaded it but its still not working mrantifun must fix this problems and errors
Specify the error on your screen, could be redist issue try installing each https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

akltan

Reaction score
What does the game editor do?
I see a range of values from "0" to "99 999 999'

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
What does the game editor do?
I see a range of values from "0" to "99 999 999'

You will be able to modify any values between range given you want to depends on what cheats do (inventory items, money and resources etc) but for this game it's not included.

XeReLioN

Reaction score
Firstly thanks for all your trainers.

Just wondering with this trainer, when I use infinite resources, the numbers go up but when I try to upgrade a base for eg, it says not enough resources and the numbers reset back to my actual acquired amount.

bwem47

Reaction score
The hotkey Editor doesn't even work, I select whatever cheat from the list and the corresponding key I want to use, and I hit Set Hotkey and then Save button, but the button I want to use doesn't work with that key, nothing happens, it's still being bound to the original key it was set to. Editing the hotkeys.txt file does nothing either.

Page Up key corresponds to key 33, but instead in the hotkeys.txt file it puts 34 which is Page Down key, pressing either of these don't work.

Reaction score
mgsv phantom pain v1.14 trainer is still not working it says it requires dll files waiting to someone fix this for 3 months but still not working tried everything but its still not working JUST FIX THIS ********!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MobbinDorrito

Reaction score
Hey, Great trainer! Most of it works for me but 2 options. Infinite resource and inf. GMP. Somethings they activate and nothing happens, or something they won't even activate?