Trainer Search

HollowDean

Reaction score
god mode is not working here!! I activated "god mode" option but i keep dying. please fix! other options working fine.
Have you tried pressing F2 again to disable the option and then active it again? When I used F2 for the first time, my health also decreased so I disabled it and then activate it again and seems to work now :D

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I tested the trainer with steam update #1 , Tested god mode alone and it worked fine ,Tested fast kill alone and it only effected enemies the player doesn't die 1 hit , Notice that god mode will not heal your health , It will freeze it so it wont decrease but it can increase .

machine4578

Reaction score
the trainer works fine for me(using legit .exe).. nice work once again MAF!

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Is this game worth getting :D? Anyways Thx @MrAntiFun for your awesomeness :D. Please take a look in to the Mount & Blade Warband Trainer and update it for 1.160 (steam). It crashes with 1.158 Trainer :(

JackGrim

Reaction score
Everything works for me except when undetected turned on nobody can see each other so with ambushes and duals they just stand there and for some reason i dont know which ones causes it but i cant grab the target(random uriks). Does anyone know why this happens?

eTheBlack

Reaction score
Everything works for me except when undetected turned on nobody can see each other so with ambushes and duals they just stand there and for some reason i dont know which ones causes it but i cant grab the target(random uriks). Does anyone know why this happens?
That's because they spotted you. Kinda buggy feature, not fully undetected.

jmcc84

Reaction score
I always open the game first, load my savegame, then open trainer and activate trainer options. Is that the correct procedure? Can I activate trainer options when the game is in the pause menu (press ESC)?

because i'm really having problems with god mode not working at all, fast kill kills me AND the enemy, and undetected not working properly too.

at least one more guy is having this issues on this topic, so it does not seen to have something wrong with my computer.

SaGe

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thank you.. I'll paypal a lil something on pay day, but honestly thank you for your work.

Ronin25

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks, god mode doesn't work for me though :/

gwe

Reaction score
Nothing is working at all is there a specific order to start it all?
scratch that inf focus and arrows work but i dont care about those i just want to EXP cheats to work F6,F7,F8

Last edited:

gwe

Reaction score
98d747bdae.jpg

cosminbh

Reaction score
The god mode isn't working for me 2 i tried activate and deactivate and no effect codex version 2