Trainer Search

Chance2007

Reaction score
It seems that every cheat works but some I find break something else, infinite focus does indeed stop you from being able to grab any Orcs, even if their health is low. Infinite Arrows breaks an ability you unlock later in the game called flame of azkar, basically sets your arrows on fire for 20 seconds. With infinite arrows activated, this causes the game to crash.

To clear things up for some people, infinite attribute points is a funny one, you need to first purchase something for the cheat to apply. So you need to make some progression in the game before you can use this cheat. Also, most of your skills will remain locked because most are specific to your progression in the game. I.E. the ability to brand Orcs is story specific and will be unlocked through game progression. With the help of the cheat you wont have to go around killing tonnes of orcs and hunting loads of captains, which I honestly feel in the game itself can ware the novelty down quite fast (it becomes really tedious and grindy without the cheat) Other than that there's no more game breaking features I can see. I don't user fastkill or undetected, a bit overkill for me personally. So I'm not sure how these might effect anything. But eyes open for Flame Of Azkar, you activate that with infinite arrows it will force close your game.

jayasanka

Reaction score
The trainer is working perfectly.thanks mrantifun.
now i can kick some GOBLIN ASS :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

soczek

Reaction score
Thx for trainer works well but how I can make my character to run? :D

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thx for trainer works well but how I can make my character to run? :D

I think in most of the game it need to be
Left Shift key.

EDIT: Its should have been in the tutorial

HollowDean

Reaction score
So it seems I can't use God Mode now as well, which is strange since it worked just fine this morning. Now it activates but I still lose health and even die!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
So it seems I can't use God Mode now as well, which is strange since it worked just fine this morning. Now it activates but I still lose health and even die!

Activate 1 option at a time and see what option is making the godmode go off.

HollowDean

Reaction score
Activate 1 option at a time and see what option is making the godmode go off.
I basically onl yuse God Mode and sometimes Undetected. But even if I use only God mode it doesn't work!

soczek

Reaction score

I think in most of the game it need to be
Left Shift key.

EDIT: Its should have been in the tutorial

By default its under space key but it dont work when i change key even when i use xbox controller ;/

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I basically onl yuse God Mode and sometimes Undetected. But even if I use only God mode it doesn't work!

You need to contact with MrAntiFun about this couse i dont have a clue.

JackGrim

Reaction score
It seems that every cheat works but some I find break something else, infinite focus does indeed stop you from being able to grab any Orcs, even if their health is low. Infinite Arrows breaks an ability you unlock later in the game called flame of azkar, basically sets your arrows on fire for 20 seconds. With infinite arrows activated, this causes the game to crash.

To clear things up for some people, infinite attribute points is a funny one, you need to first purchase something for the cheat to apply. So you need to make some progression in the game before you can use this cheat. Also, most of your skills will remain locked because most are specific to your progression in the game. I.E. the ability to brand Orcs is story specific and will be unlocked through game progression. With the help of the cheat you wont have to go around killing tonnes of orcs and hunting loads of captains, which I honestly feel in the game itself can ware the novelty down quite fast (it becomes really tedious and grindy without the cheat) Other than that there's no more game breaking features I can see. I don't user fastkill or undetected, a bit overkill for me personally. So I'm not sure how these might effect anything. But eyes open for Flame Of Azkar, you activate that with infinite arrows it will force close your game.

It is not infinite focus for me that causes unable to grab since i tried it without it and it still cause the problem. also fun addition i cant throw daggers anymore?

dabutt

Reaction score
you can only grab when their health is low :)
Yeah, i know that already ;) but its not the reason why i cant grab an enemy after some time. I cant grab them, even when they're almost dead or i want to interrogate an uruk :/

Dantalia

Reaction score
Game crashes when i try to use the special abilities (Press 2 then CTRL) .

pirateb4buy

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the upload bro.. but the trainer ain't working..
Version : 1.0.1636.20