Trainer Search

glacks

Reaction score
thnx alot MAF!! im sure everyone one here appreciates your fast and hard work

dabutt

Reaction score
holy crap! thx for the trainer brother. that was very very quick! awesome work!

but i experience a little problem within the game... after a while i cant grab enemies anymore. i dont know if that has something to to with the trainer, i certainly dont think so, or if this is just a general bug in the game.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
holy crap! thx for the trainer brother. that was very very quick! awesome work!

but i experience a little problem within the game... after a while i cant grab enemies anymore. i dont know if that has something to to with the trainer, i certainly dont think so, or if this is just a general bug in the game.

if you apply fast kill, you wont be able to grab. thats what i noticed this early morning before i went to work

dabutt

Reaction score
if you apply fast kill, you wont be able to grab. thats what i noticed this early morning before i went to work
well, i dont play with fast kill. i just got the god mode, focus, arrows, attribute points, mega exp, mega tier exp enabled. it's not that it doesnt work at all but after some time i just cant grab anyone anymore :/

chris

Donor
Reaction score
well, i dont play with fast kill. i just got the god mode, focus, arrows, attribute points, mega exp, mega tier exp enabled. it's not that it doesnt work at all but after some time i just cant grab anyone anymore :/
you can only grab when their health is low :)

cosminbh

Reaction score
Yea i finally got it with the god mode but can you add godmode for the animal you ride?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Yea i finally got it with the god mode but can you add godmode for the animal you ride?
if we add god mode to the animals we ride, we wont be able to kill the other animals you're trying to kill, trust me you wouldnt want that option

hassime bre

Reaction score
chris can you help me? please tell me why it doesnt work for me all other trainer for games work just this no does not i cannot activete the trainer...

chris

Donor
Reaction score
chris can you help me? please tell me why it doesnt work for me all other trainer for games work just this no does not i cannot activete the trainer...
did you start the game first then the trainer?

edit just tested the trainer on steam after the update, its still working fine =)

Nost4lgia

Reaction score
This is epic, thank you so much. I only wanted a trainer so i could walk around undetected to enjoy the scenery and you made it possible.. You are the best!