Trainer Search

Drawable

Reaction score
For some reason only F4, F5 and F6 work for me and others don't seem to want to activate at all. If there's a fix for this it would help!

Last edited:

MaximumAtlas

Reaction score
So, apparently my computer attacks the 2015 version, but not the other two. Problem is, I just downloaded the game off of steam, so it's the most recent version, and the 2014 and v1.00 do not work. I don't know if the 2015 works because my computer won't let me open it.

bob dylans

Reaction score
02-18-2015 Trainer +8 Works perfect with the latest release of Shadows of Mordor, If your having trouble Just Press F1 once and wait for the sound effect, then you know the trainer is active, then use the other commands at will, some commands like god mode take a second to kick in, it isn't instantaneous.
Thanks Mr. Anti Fun - sorry but you actually made it fun for me as I had a stupid war-chief that was immune to everything and I had to god mode through him :p

hurrshire

Reaction score
That grog mission is giving me a serious headache. Wish undetected worked for these missions.

TimelessEternal

Reaction score
So, apparently my computer attacks the 2015 version, but not the other two. Problem is, I just downloaded the game off of steam, so it's the most recent version, and the 2014 and v1.00 do not work. I don't know if the 2015 works because my computer won't let me open it.
If anything need to set it so pc quarantines but not remove then go in and allow it thru

A1HandedBandit

Reaction score
Could you post some MD5 or SHA sums for these? Maybe set an HMAC-SHA or something too? They continuously keep getting flagged as malware and are on most main.csv listings as dangerous...

Somnophilia

Reaction score
F1 wont work it makes the little Microsoft noise then doesn't activate help!!
Try running as Administrator, but if that doesn't work then make sure you have the proper version. To check which version of the game you have Right Click on the Shadows of Morodor.exe and click Properties. Then go to the Details tab.

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
thank you so much.
Today Saturday, July 8, 2017 is the full game in Steam, the cost 4 euros for those who want to buy it now.

Nomonk

Reaction score
Would very much love an update to the newest version, many started playing this again after the Nemesis-forge update, a few more options would be awesome aswell.

gridsquare

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes, if we can get an update so those of us who just bought it with the new versions can blaze through? Thank you!