Trainer Search

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun im facing the same problem as some other Users here (using latest Steam Version, the Trainer works nice), BUT its bugging around when i play with Xbox controller - i can't run neither Attack (hit enemy with sword). It goes into Swinging Animation but cancels after the half (it just like if i hit an invisible wall). Also Running doesnt work ... i can only run when i jump off a Cliff... I guess there is some Problem with Controllers & the Trainer.. Please fix it.

Edit* : The Problem which i explained above doesnt work with Keyboard either. Turned on God Mod / Inf focu & Inf Arrow.

Last edited:

agametal

Reaction score
wow, you just great mr. antifun, thanks for the trainer, i will try it, once again, thanks bro

andz

Reaction score
I had the grab bug too when I turned on a bunch of them, but if I turn on only god mode, I can still grab.

Wolf626

Reaction score
I can't throw daggers now and God mode doesn't work anymore.... update please!

HyperXT

Reaction score
Thank you so much MrAntiFun & Shadow Of Mordor donator for this trainer. Its working great YEAHHH

Brett James

Reaction score
God mode not working for me, tried turning off the cheat and re-enabling it and still no luck! Also tried restarting the trainer and my comp.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

AznBoy222

Reaction score
For some reason I got god mode to work earlier, but now when I restarted the game and the trainer it doesn't seem to work anymore.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi guys , Can someone send me a game save so i can look into god mode , and arrow crashing bug?.

Iceliteyopta

Reaction score
Hello. Trainer is awesome. Can u make a option for instant cooldown for Flame of Azkar and etc. abilities? this would be nicely =)

LeeGT

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun!
Idea.gif

Kaj1234

Reaction score
Experienced some of the issues already mentioned her as well.
For me:

1: God mode only works, after enabling it a couple of times
2: Can't grab orcs when running trainer - haven't figured out, which hack actually prevents this
3: Can't throw knife either.

So MrAntiFun, as much as we appreciate your work, there are som bugs, that you need to look into.