Trainer Search

demn

Reaction score
I'm with the latest update problem confirm F4 or F5 inf arrow not working thanks

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm with the latest update problem confirm F4 or F5 inf arrow not working thanks

Thats weird, I'm using the trainer right now, And there is no problem with it, You mean after you doing a mission the arrows are on 0 ?

Again, Read the notice, You need to have atleast 1 arrow to make the cheat work.

EDIT: Click Me --- Download it

Osric

Reaction score

Thats weird, I'm using the trainer right now, And there is no problem with it, You mean after you doing a mission the arrows are on 0 ?

Again, Read the notice, You need to have atleast 1 arrow to make the cheat work.

EDIT: Click Me --- Download it

I would agree with demn, while playing, the arrow problem comes up despite having full sets of arrows. (ref my first comment) also another interesting bug to look into is the dagger in which after the second map it isn't executable, not a huge problem but it still would be good to address them so you could finish the final version of the trainer since all option worked really well.

demn

Reaction score
My arrow bar is full but when I try to shoot - need elf arrow and when I pick up an arrow still the same problem

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
My arrow bar is full but when I try to shoot - need elf arrow and when I pick up an arrow still the same problem

Untill this bug will be fixed, When you grab an arrow, Disable the arrow cheat, After that enable it to freeze the amount that you have.

rebar1

Reaction score
I have tried both versions of the game now and both are still giving me the grab problem where once the cheats are active you lose the ability to grab people. It's a fairly large part of the game. MAF have you had any time to look at this? I know you're busy with the godmode issue as well.

kalitbartman

Reaction score
can someone send me a save with the Queen of the Shore completed as i keep getting mission failed i was detected even if i do it with undetected on

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have tried both versions of the game now and both are still giving me the grab problem where once the cheats are active you lose the ability to grab people. It's a fairly large part of the game. MAF have you had any time to look at this? I know you're busy with the godmode issue as well.

• You meant for 2 Trainer's not Game version

• Activate GodMode, Arrow, Focus. After i activate those i didnt had any problem with grab.

YesThor

Reaction score
i have select the mouse 4 the buton at the side of mouse (if you have a mouse with more than 2 buttons) and the grab option work like a charm all the way. before that i was using RCTRL and i have issues that grab function stop working. Hope this helps.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
can someone send me a save with the Queen of the Shore completed as i keep getting mission failed i was detected even if i do it with undetected on

Why do you need game save then ?

Just stealth brand them, its should not be a problem at all.

And BTW, It cant be that the undetected cheat dont work, Download this trainer -- Click Me

Last edited:

kalitbartman

Reaction score
i did but when i went to do the 6 one it said failed even though i had undetected turned on and the enemy wasn't detecting me it still failed the mission and said i was detected

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
i did but when i went to do the 6 one it said failed even though i had undetected turned on and the enemy wasn't detecting me it still failed the mission and said i was detected

Then try again, And make sure you going behind him, Its impossible couse i used the trainer on this mission and undetected was on, Almost on every mission, And there was no problems atall.

rebar1

Reaction score

• You meant for 2 Trainer's not Game version

• Activate GodMode, Arrow, Focus. After i activate those i didnt had any problem with grab.

I meant the C o d e x and the repack versions, just incase it was a issue with the download. As MAF had the direct steam version i wanted to remove the chance it was a problem with the used version.

kalitbartman

Reaction score
i did it this time this has happened before does the undetected only stop them from seeing you and hearing and not felling you if they walk into you.

yoMAF

Banned User
Reaction score
My trainer was the first trainer released on the internet there wasn't even a paid trainer out when i released my trainer and it included stealth and all required options , You cant steal something if no one else did it before you ,You know what i mean? , I admit the trainer have some bugs but i fixed most of the serious bugs and now its much better , I didn't say i didn't play the game at all , All i meant was i didn't progress enough to get to the second map of the game .

No one has accused you of stealing anything. Why does it matter if you are first to release something if half of the options don't work properly because you didn't even bother playing the game or testing them? Maybe put some more time and effort into your releases instead of trying to beat other groups. As it stands right now all you are doing is providing a better case for people to go to places like CH or DVT where at least they know that the trainers work 100%.

Last edited:

vipie

Reaction score
unlimited arrow doesnt work on fire arrow you get crashed to desktop

NotBad

Reaction score
No one has accused you of stealing anything. Why does it matter if you are first to release something if half of the options don't work properly because you didn't even bother playing the game or testing them? Maybe put some more time and effort into your releases instead of trying to beat other groups. As it stands right now all you are doing is providing a better case for people to go to places like CH or DVT where at least they know that the trainers work 100%.

DVT sucks and STN is stupid human.