Trainer Search

Winternoise

Reaction score
I cant even launch the game from Wemod, press the play button at the game crashes. Also crashes ingame if i activate anything when launching the game by it self. (Tried beta and non beta of Wemod, and using the uptodate v.)

Had the same Problem at release.

Here is my fix, start the game/game launcher, click on singleplayer. Load your game or save.
Wait until you are in-game and then activate the wemod trainer.

Activating the trainer before crashed on my side, but that one works, Even with the latest.

hk335

Reaction score
They updated the game twice very quickly, so we may have to wait a day or two until someone updates the trainer. The money and infinite blacksmithing stamina seem to work fine still, but sadly not the health ones.

Stormer

Reaction score
Don't know why, but I can't even get the trainer to load anymore, just keeps saying "we're having trouble starting or finding your opened game"

Totally broken since updating the trainer.

Onetimeuselol

Reaction score
Hmmm..... I none of the health cheats seem to work for me. I've already tried activating beta mode.

hk335

Reaction score
Yeah a lot of people have voted for an update on WeMod and it still hasn't happened yet.

henrikzar

Reaction score
How come I can only find Stingerr's trainer on Wemod and not yours?

uFu-Crocky

Reaction score
how come it works on my laptop and not my pc, all same setup? :S

PantherG

Reaction score
a question: do you have to wemod on pro upgrade ???? to see the trainer of MrAntifun or is it because of what was ???

ein Frage: muss man Wemod auf Pro upgrade???? um den Trainer von MrAntifun zu sehen oder liegt es an was anderem???
MfG PantherG

ganbaa_elmer

Reaction score
a question: do you have to wemod on pro upgrade ???? to see the trainer of MrAntifun or is it because of what was ???

ein Frage: muss man Wemod auf Pro upgrade???? um den Trainer von MrAntifun zu sehen oder liegt es an was anderem???
MfG PantherG

What's the meaning?
Only wemod pro users can see MrAntifun's trainer?

PS: I also used wemod beta. But i can't see mrantifuns trainer in wemod.

@MrAntiFun