Trainer Search

PinUp

Reaction score
This trainer is broken. Only a few parts are working.

Olivye

Reaction score
Also it would be awesome if you add some options like inf. bugdet, god mode for terrorist organisation and some other stuff

Rickjamez26

Reaction score
Good evening Mr. Antifun, just wondering if there is a fix for the trainer for the steam version of this game in the works? As of this time of writing the version is still 6.16 on steam. Thanks in advance!

N

nomoarbuggs

I don't have the game on steam so i can't offer any help for now ,Only if you bought the game developers website i can offer you help .

Actually, if you bought before 26-May from developer website, you can get a free steam key. I got one.
Here is the exchange page on everism's official site, you just go to game menu on steam and select activate a product on steam then enter the exchange key eversim give you there.

http://www.eversim.com/acx/acx.php?steam=1

I have both editions now steam and not steam. Only option I miss having is infinite manpower. You know under (industry, building and roads, you have around a hundred thousand workers, and this is always where I suffer, I end up with zero available workers, and trying to increase them doesn't work). It used to work on previous gps version using memory editor. Now it just changes the value right back, like it is being calculated from something else). and without workers you can't build anything

duncanl2

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello, What do you need from us to enable this trainer getting an update?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added ,I tried to make it as compatible as possible with every version and future updates , I also added manpower cheat ,Don't forget to open Currency window after activating the trainer to get the cheats to work .

PJGSJ

Reaction score
Why isn't my one working, i click F1 but nothing happens, i have the steam one and version 6.16, is there something i did wrong?

Hani Obaid

Master Donor
Reaction score
New trainer added ,I tried to make it as compatible as possible with every version and future updates , I also added manpower cheat ,Don't forget to open Currency window after activating the trainer to get the cheats to work .

Ok I had signed in and made the previous comment using the bug me not account (no moar buggs), but seeing as all I had to do was ask and you were so nice to create the update with infinite manpower so quickly. I had to create a legit account here and donate.

Good job man!

belko

Reaction score
Do you know how to cheat the budget(money) ?

Faisal21

Reaction score
version 6.17..?
i look the game still 6.16 (non steam), plz can you update it

Last edited:

Rickjamez26

Reaction score
Did you even test the latest trainer ? .
I've tested it. I'm running 6.16 steam version and ran your new 6.17 trainer. Everything works besides 100% popularity, God Mode units, and Inflation. I appreciate the new one though! Thank you Mr. Antifun.

belko

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, can you just add inf.budget in your trainer please ?