Trainer Search

Kevik

Reaction score
Also once the trainer is working, a massive mortar barrage helps a bit, but their aim is terrible.

Philtrum

Reaction score
The extra clothes i sell, its good to make silver to build some walls from it, the armor & helmets alone dont help u must use the hyperwave/devilstrand stuff too
jo9swn8ruofh.jpg

The Morterbarrage is ok, but i think 6 are more then enought i use them only when i get besiegd, i even butcher the corpses from the raider to get the humanleather to make pants and sell the stuff, if you whant take a look ^^

ws17djbjeouc.jpg

Kevik

Reaction score
o_O, human leather clothes...... I wonder if that demoralizes the colonists. Either way I like were this game is heading, next update i think they should add new defense objects. Motors are okay, but my colonists need more protection.

Philtrum

Reaction score
Nope the Human leather Clothes dont demoralizes the colonists, four of my poor boys have some. Yes the Way they go is nice, i hope the add some new stuff to make armor or weapons. I Dont like waiting for an trader who sells me a minigun, i'd like to make my own Minigun. And the Ki for hauling must get better, sometimes they take for ever to take some stuff from the ground. And new defense would be realy nice.
e9649e-1413122339.jpg

I hope my english is ok ^^

Meta

Reaction score
Check out the Zombie Infection mod! One of my colonists was bitten in the part I couldn't amputate, so he died and almost infected rest of the colonists.
Really fun mod, 10/10

Kevik

Reaction score
I wonder what type of new defenses could be added. They did add melee weapons so i've heard......

Mech Suits maybe?
Beam rifles
land mines (though i miss the blast charges)

Philtrum

Reaction score
The Blast Charges are now a mod tool, and i hope they add mechsuits, i'd would be fun to take them to kill the raiders, or the mechbugs

alec56

Reaction score
is the 0.7 trainer for alpha seven or is it a updated version of the 0.6 trainer if its just an upated version that fixed the inf enamy health bug when will the one for alpha 7 come out if 0.7 is for alpha 7 it wont pick up the game or if its just not reconizeing its found the game its not leting me use the trainers cheats

Kevik

Reaction score
I think this latest trainer was meant for version 0.7 but it doesn't work for some reason, MrAntiFun said he was looking into it.

Kevik

Reaction score
Of course that was a few days ago, so who really knows. We have just been posting things about the game tho keep the thread near the top.

Saying that how do you all defend your base? Any good strategies and tips for me?

Meta

Reaction score
Build sandbags outside and inside, because when they attack outside, you can defend and avoid bullets, but when they get inside, you can hide behind the sandbags too.

Philtrum

Reaction score
Yes, have only one way into your base, a long floor, with sandbags on the end, doors out of plasteel, 6 or 8 turetts near the doors, in corners so thet the raiders must close in to the turettes and cant shoot from distans. The Arrows show the way the raiders must take to get in my base.
1de114-1413282187.jpg

Kevik

Reaction score
That looks quite amazing to be honest, my last game I just build a town like thing and surrounded it with sandbags and turrets. Several updates ago and the other game I played I build my untire base underground in a mountain side. (That was defensible with the blast charges that is)

Philtrum

Reaction score
Thanks, the room to the right, with the green, red and blue was my first way in, than i build the stuff in the left. The Right Room has pillers mad of silver, so i can make a roof an top, only the space for the trade has no rove. I Build every singel base in the mounten, perfect to make sure my people don't get kill'd by an morter from the raiders. I Tryd one time a normal base in the middel of the map but i get raidet and lost the game. Now with the new build way i never lost a game, its sad that i can't use my last colonie becouse of the update, that whas a real Fortress, i had three walls as my main wall to protect an even a raider mass of 100 Man diden't cam in.

Kevik

Reaction score
Yeah, thats the problem with the updates for rimworld, they make your old colonies unplayable with the new stuff, though you can keep the old version and use that if I am not mistaken.

Philtrum

Reaction score
Well, i don't want the old version, i'd like to play with the new stuff and with the update 7 i now must play without trainer, sow i can have some fun. Its Funny, my base is now biggern than the base with my trainer in version 6. I have about 30 people working for me, and evrey one has an powerarmor, devilstrand/hyperwave cloth, only the guys who dont fight have humanleather cloth.

I Hope that the trainer is working soon, i have some ideas for my base but i don't wanne buy so much gold to make the ideas true

Kevik

Reaction score
Base made out of gold perhaps? Maybe name one of the colonists after you and make him a king of the colony with lavish clothes and a large bedroom (made of gold of course).