Trainer Search

punisher76

Reaction score
Ahm, as I see unlimited money won't work! Want to buy an expansive vehicle from barkeeper and I'm poor with 2000 $ to can't pay. Thaught I'm lucky with your trainer's option, but hmmm!! :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Ahm, as I see unlimited money won't work! Want to buy an expansive vehicle from barkeeper and I'm poor with 2000 $ to can't pay. Thaught I'm lucky with your trainer's option, but hmmm!! :(
Activate the cash cheat then attempt to buy anything , It should work then just like in the video .

punisher76

Reaction score
Ah o.k., I will buy a cheap coke from barkeeper and I will be surprised. Trying out later!! ;)

punisher76

Reaction score
Was my mistake, sorry!:oops:
Bought a bottle of water and HOORAY, you get 999999 bills! :)

ramozoo

Reaction score
If You Make a new version of the trainer for Lost Alpha 1.30013 ;
Some Ideas You might like : For a new trainer
•Make a New Version
•Add infinite fuel for vehicles
•Add No Radiation
• Add No Hunger or thirsty
• Add All Weapons in inventory (if possible)
• Try to Fix some bugs
• More ideas Soon :p :D ..

shareban

Reaction score
Working trainer for 1.30013 confirmed!
Thank you for work!
Suggestions: No Radiation ; No Hunger ; No thirsty ; No carry limit

! UPDATE !
health trainer working for minor wounds, not working for grenades explosions, or even concentrated fire from multiples enemies.

Last edited:

x3mm3x

Reaction score
f5key has two effects. is it really designed that way?

chief

Reaction score
works with patch 2. Start game -pause it - use ct+alt+tab --load trainer go back to game on pause and activate the f keys=works

NIKO87

Reaction score
works with patch 2. Start game -pause it - use ct+alt+tab --load trainer go back to game on pause and activate the f keys=works
No it does not work i already tried it like this there is a sound when i press F1-6 but the little squares on the left are not checked the options do not activate.

Last edited:

Noxius_Pl

Reaction score
Problems with patch 1.3002 usually all works fine. But not always. Sometimes i must hit f key few times to start work. Another problem is when you take high damage (like from shotgun in close distance or grenade) i just die.

chief

Reaction score
Thanks again for the trainer.:) Works great everytime for me on patch2. Modded some files in config folder to take care of items
not handled by the trainer. :)

NIKO87

Reaction score
I really don't understand how the hell does the trainer work for you guys.

chief

Reaction score
@NIKO87 - This is what I do. DO NOT start the trainer. Start the game - pause it hit ctl-alt-tab (or alt-tab) to take the game off the desktop -open the trainer - bring the game back up to the desktop - leave it in pause - start your f keys- f1 will tell you trainer activated -hit the rest of your f keys for the trainer- Start your game again. That what works for me. Hope this works for you:)

NIKO87

Reaction score
@NIKO87 - This is what I do. DO NOT start the trainer. Start the game - pause it hit ctl-alt-tab (or alt-tab) to take the game off the desktop -open the trainer - bring the game back up to the desktop - leave it in pause - start your f keys- f1 will tell you trainer activated -hit the rest of your f keys for the trainer- Start your game again. That what works for me. Hope this works for you:)
That is what i do for every one of mrantifun trainers it does not work this time for some reason, it worked with a previous patch without problems,but now the trainer won't even activate when i press F1 there is a sound but the little square on the left is not checked the trainer does not activate.

Last edited:

ramozoo

Reaction score
THE TRAINER DOESNT WORK FOR THE NEW LOST ALPHA 1.3002 !!!!
If You Make a new version of the trainer for Lost Alpha 1.3002 ;
Some Ideas You might like : For a new trainer
•Make a New Version
•Add infinite fuel for vehicles
•Add No Radiation
• Add No Hunger or thirsty
• Add All Weapons in inventory (if possible)
• Try to Fix some bugs
• More ideas Soon :p :D ..