Trainer Search

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, thank you in advance for creating the "S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha" trainers, v1.3000 and v1.3003.
I have the game version "v1.3002" and am hoping that one of the trainers may work with it my game version, if not I'll try updating to patch-v1.3003.
Thanks again for your hard work and for sharing.

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, I downloaded trainer version "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha v1.3003 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun" and attempted to unzip the archive but received the following error:
! C:\Users\my name\my location\my location\S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha v1.3003 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive

Nothing appeared in the unzipped folder. Version "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha v1.3000 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun" worked just fine.
I thought I would notify you that one of the archives wasn't working.
Thanks again for the trainers.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntiFun, I downloaded trainer version "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha v1.3003 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun" and attempted to unzip the archive but received the following error:
! C:\Users\my name\my location\my location\S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha v1.3003 Trainer +10 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive

Nothing appeared in the unzipped folder. Version "S.T.A.L.K.E.R Lost Alpha v1.3000 Trainer +7 MrAntiFun" worked just fine.
I thought I would notify you that one of the archives wasn't working.
Thanks again for the trainers.
Turn off antivirus and redownload the file

NorthernSanta

Reaction score
Turn off antivirus and redownload the file

Kalas, thank you very much for pointing that out. Usually I would spot something straight forward like that. I turned off the antivirus and downloaded again, then unzipped and it was there. Excellent! Thank you.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Kalas, thank you very much for pointing that out. Usually I would spot something straight forward like that. I turned off the antivirus and downloaded again, then unzipped and it was there. Excellent! Thank you.
Sure thing :)

boru2600

Reaction score
I downloaded the 1.3003 trainer, and it doesn't seem to work. All of the keys work except the F1 key, to enable the trainer. If I hit F2, it says 'cheat activated', but it's not actually activated in-game. Is there something I need to do?

Edit:
The F5, F9 and F10 keys don't work either, even when alt-tabbed out of the game.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I downloaded the 1.3003 trainer, and it doesn't seem to work. All of the keys work except the F1 key, to enable the trainer. If I hit F2, it says 'cheat activated', but it's not actually activated in-game. Is there something I need to do?

Edit:
The F5, F9 and F10 keys don't work either, even when alt-tabbed out of the game.
what is your game version?and in the trainer does shows game is on or off?

boru2600

Reaction score
what is your game version?and in the trainer does shows game is on or off?
I'm running 1.3003, and the trainer does 'see' the game i.e. it says game is on. I should say that I'm running on windows 8.1 -- is this known to have any effect on the trainer's functionality?

Thanks for your response.

NotBad

Reaction score
Yes. Is free mod based on Stalker Shadow of Cernobyl

z0n3xONE

Reaction score

Edit:
i have same problem... f1,f5,f9 & f10 dont work...
i have Lost alpha w/ patch v1.3003

kefah

Reaction score
if your trainer dosent work, start the game first then open the trainer, alt+tab while in the game will lead your to the trainer menu, then start to press F1 F2 so on, it should work.
this method worked me for many times
but recently once i press alt+tab while in the game the game crash

x3mm3x

Reaction score
Doesnt seem to work :S am I doing something wrong?
check you game version.. you must use the appropriate trainer version that corresponds with your game version.. also, some game ripper sometimes tamper the game code resulting to untrainable behavior. i.e is GOG