Trainer Search

1crash007

Reaction score
add all weapons would not be possible due to the way the game handles those
trying to add such a feature would just bloat the trainer with more scripts..

Bugs are to do with the game not to do with trainer..

Just a FYI Lost Alpha is all about things that were removed during the years of beta testing
before the actual game release.. plus some added features.

NIKO87

Reaction score
Can you at least tell us if you plan to update the trainer to 1.3002.

ShadowOfDoubt

Reaction score
The current trainer does work with the newest version of Lost Alpha, it just makes it very unstable due to the incompatibilities of the new coding of Lost Alpha.

So all features of the 1.3000 version work for me, you'll just have to like crashing every so often.

I also noticed that the helicopters are still able to kill you as they could in the regular version. But it was the same before the release of the Lost Alpha patch as well.

SilverTrigger

Reaction score
It would be nice if you could update the trainer for the latest version please, thank you.

dadone

Donor
Reaction score
i second that last statement... please if you have 3 minutes to spend we'll all be very grateful (and someone may become donor... just saying. haha). Cheers and keep up such a great work!

dadone

Donor
Reaction score
Bump as i'm dying to play this mod but i completed SOC 954768948 times already, and this time i'd like to just follow the storyline without much hassle. Thanks :)

chris

Donor
Reaction score
The current trainer does work with the newest version of Lost Alpha, it just makes it very unstable due to the incompatibilities of the new coding of Lost Alpha.

So all features of the 1.3000 version work for me, you'll just have to like crashing every so often.

I also noticed that the helicopters are still able to kill you as they could in the regular version. But it was the same before the release of the Lost Alpha patch as well.
It would be nice if you could update the trainer for the latest version please, thank you.
i second that last statement... please if you have 3 minutes to spend we'll all be very grateful (and someone may become donor... just saying. haha). Cheers and keep up such a great work!
Bump as i'm dying to play this mod but i completed SOC 954768948 times already, and this time i'd like to just follow the storyline without much hassle. Thanks :)

sorry for the delay guys, MAF is kinda tied up with Uni + Trainer Making + assignments =X. hope you guys understand, you guys are such loving people =D. :D

dadone

Donor
Reaction score
No problem at all, it's well more than understandable. I was just trying to bumping this thread a little bit, just as a reminder haha :p

chris

Donor
Reaction score
No problem at all, it's well more than understandable. I was just trying to bumping this thread a little bit, just as a reminder haha :p
ahaha and point noted indeed hehe, not sure how long is gonna be but might take some time, Cause well we know education comes first XD. haha but we definitely remember the lovely bumps that people are giving =D. ;)

MopMan

Reaction score
This is just never ever ever ever going to get an update :(

NIKO87

Reaction score
At least tell us if you have no intention to update this so we can stop waiting.