Trainer Search

PewPewBANGBANG

Reaction score
For some reason, it reports the new Rising Storm for using a hack tool and won't let me open the trainer as "The destination file could not be created". Any ideas?

grumpsdad

Reaction score
Looks like there was a new version rolled out V1.0.0.341. The trainer will crash the client upon activation.

hack6500

Reaction score
Looks like there was a new version rolled out V1.0.0.341. The trainer will crash the client upon activation.
confirmed, (Sid Meier Civilization VI Rise and Fall V1.0.0.328 Trainer +12 MrAntiFun) crashes my .341 via steam update... i thought there was a way to disable updates on games, i looked and its appears forced updates is only option

Rosseau

Reaction score
I can bring up the Trainer on a saved game, but the only thing that works is quick research.

Atticus1227

Reaction score
Thank God I am not alone in the Trainer Crashes. Damn Steam updates! No way to use the trainer without it crashing at all?

Denis Graham

Reaction score
Give him time guys. What he does is hard and he gets very little for it. None of us can make these trainers. Just have some patience. oh... and nice to see you saying please :) at least nobody is being rude.

Wolf67

Reaction score
The trainer on the WeMod deal for this game isn't very good, lots of options but none of the ones that mater. Can you make a new one like the last +12 for the vanilla game? I only use Inf. Gold and Envoys, and those do not work on the wemod version.

Jokeesieaaa

Reaction score
Thanks MrAntiFun, appreciated you still take time to update mods for games that have been out for a while.

yaskaha

Reaction score
hello, the trainer for gathering storm is not working anymore, it crashes.... will this trainer be updated ?